Pro-hormonal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-hormonal

Just say if u were takeing a pro hormonal supp .... would you take anti aromatase such as Rebound Reloaded during the cycle of the pro hormonal are start it right after the cycle? thanks
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

bump.....by the way this is just FYI i want to know...
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

Comment

any one!!!!1
      5'11"
      230lbs hard

Comment

Sorry homie, but I've never even considered touching the stuff, so I cant help you out much
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Stay away from the prohormones.

Comment

im not taking any of it ... im just wondering
            5'11"
            230lbs hard

Comment

Don't know.

Comment

Pro-Hormones replace your natural testosterone production. Such as Superdrol, Pheraplex.

People take anti-estrogens during a cycle because too much testosterone and the body will convert it into estrogen. AI's during a cycle will limit the circulating estrogen, therefor you won't get bloated, grow boobies, or any of the common side effects relating to high estrogen.

However, you should only take an AI on cycle if you see high-estrogen related sides. Remember, estrogen also plays an important role in building muscle.

Furthermore, judging from your question I recommend you do more research on PostCycleTherapy (PCT) before starting any sort of pro-hormone regiment. You can cause serious and permanent damage by messing with your hormones.

Comment

What age you are man? I'm guessing that it still ends in 'teen' which would lead to a big STAYTHEHECKAWAYFROMPROHORMONALPRODUCTS..

With love,
                  SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                    What age you are man? I'm guessing that it still ends in 'teen' which would lead to a big STAYTHEHECKAWAYFROMPROHORMONALPRODUCTS..

With love,
                    SCT

True dat.

Comment

If you are even remotely considering it, wait for quite a while. It is not worth screwing yourself up and your future.

Comment

im not .... just trying to get free info ...that never hurt anyone
                        5'11"
                        230lbs hard

Comment

Agreed, but just wanted to give the warning. THere is lots of info out there on other boards that have threads just for this topic.

Comment

for most people, getting info leads to placing an order for the stuff you got info on. I know, I did it.

Comment

If you are looking to lower estrogen, or raise testosterome, do it naturually.
                              Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Working...
                              X