Purple Wraath Comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath Comment

Ok CL, I love your products... but this stuff tastes and smells awful!!! What's the preferred method of getting this stuff down???? scoop in the mouth or what?

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
    What's the preferred method of getting this stuff down???? scoop in the mouth or what?
    ok, before I mention anything of importance:
    NEVER INSULT PURPLE DRANK AGAIN.

alright, i feel better now. anyways, most people drink it. some may take it like a shot and chase it, i did this, but it was a hassle to do. so i learned to enjoy the taste. i usually mix it with grape gatorade, word is, that glaciar freeze powerade/gatorade (idk which) works well too.

of course, you can always use water to mix it also, this would be the easiest way.

give it 1-2weeks before you say the flavor sucks. i didnt like it at first, now i like it. I think it may have something to do with the fact that psychologically the nicacin flush makes my day, so i get all excitied when i know my whole body is going to tingle for a while and drink it up.

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
      Ok CL, I love your products... but this stuff tastes and smells awful!!! What's the preferred method of getting this stuff down???? scoop in the mouth or what?
      let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes after mixing, it will dissolve and taste better. also, for our next batch the taste has been improved.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes after mixing, it will dissolve and taste better. also, for our next batch the taste has been improved.
        If you want you can just send me the rest of the old batch, I'll never complain about the taste! *innocent* Or maybe I should come break some lids... muwhahaha.
        Back to the basics!

Comment

im currently testing Purple Wraath and i dont think it tastes that bad. Its an EAA supplement, not candy just keep that in mind. I believe that the results outweigh the taste factor.

If you mix it with some sugar free grape koolaid it tastes a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ1331
            im currently testing Purple Wraath and i dont think it tastes that bad. Its an EAA supplement, not candy just keep that in mind. I believe that the results outweigh the taste factor.

If you mix it with some sugar free grape koolaid it tastes a little better.
            true, thanks for the feedback and welcome aboard our little forum

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              If you want you can just send me the rest of the old batch, I'll never complain about the taste! *innocent* Or maybe I should come break some lids... muwhahaha.
              haha, that would be mucho purple wraath

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Mix it with gatoraid for a week or so. If you do this, you'll be teaching yourself to become accustomed to the purple wraath and eventully you can taper off of the gatoraid and use more water.

Its a pychological thing. Trust me you will learn to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Batting333
                  Its a pychological thing. Trust me you will learn to love it.
                  called habituation (the reverse event is dishabituation).

Comment

I felt the same way at first man, but I really enjoy the "shot" method.

Its a small scoop, just toss that baby in your mouth, toss in some water and swallow. It actually has a decent taste to it then. The first day when I mixed it with water I was like oh my god hahaha I'm gonna puke. But with the shot method....smooth sailing.

Comment

Mixing with a small amount of water, letting it disolve, and then slamming it down works and the Gatorade Glacier Freeze works good too.

Now if you want to really taste somethign awful, try adding 2.5g of streight ALCAR to the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                        Now if you want to really taste somethign awful, try adding 2.5g of streight ALCAR to the mix.
                        OH THATS JUST NASTY!!!! But then again the results of PW speak for themselve I love my Wraath and actually got used to drinking it in small amount of water thats is can't wait I should get my order in today and start taking it again ready to get back into the swing of things and start killing some more PR's
                        MY GREEN MAG LOG
                        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                          OH THATS JUST NASTY!!!! But then again the results of PW speak for themselve I love my Wraath and actually got used to drinking it in small amount of water thats is can't wait I should get my order in today and start taking it again ready to get back into the swing of things and start killing some more PR's
                          You waited this long to get some more? You should have ordered it before you went off to Aruba for the fun in the sun, that way it would be sittign on your counter enticing you to get in there and kick some ass!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                            You waited this long to get some more? You should have ordered it before you went off to Aruba for the fun in the sun, that way it would be sittign on your counter enticing you to get in there and kick some ass!
                            Well, actually I did. Its waiting for me right now. I got back on Friday from Aruba and had to head out Staurday morning to go to a ortho conference in Phoenix so I haven't really had any time to get everything in order get back in the gym, but hey I am on my way back to South Carolina and I am so excited to refeel the wraath all over again. Hey I mean I broke the 405 mark on deads and squats now need to get that 500 mark Purple Wraath to lead my way
                            MY GREEN MAG LOG
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                              Well, actually I did. Its waiting for me right now. I got back on Friday from Aruba and had to head out Staurday morning to go to a ortho conference in Phoenix so I haven't really had any time to get everything in order get back in the gym, but hey I am on my way back to South Carolina and I am so excited to refeel the wraath all over again. Hey I mean I broke the 405 mark on deads and squats now need to get that 500 mark Purple Wraath to lead my way
                              Man that sucks, getting in then heading back out. I will be looking for those posts and PRs again!

Comment

Working...
                              X