Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warriors GB/WB review

FINAL RESULTS!!!

Strength: Strength went up some in a few of my lifts. The only lifts i really care about my going up in are bench and squat. I'm sure my lifts would have went up alot more if I would have focused on it but i really wanted to get past the 200lb mark and plus i wanted to take a break from lifting real heavy for a while(lifted really heavy all summer b/c i thought i was going to compete in a meet in Oct.) I'm happy with the strength gains though.

Weight Gain: What can I say. I gained 6lbs while on this stack and i'm very impressed with that. Starting weight was 197lbs, i weighed in this morning at 203lbs. Keep in mind that my diet was on par this last month b/c i really wanted to do a good job with the log and to maximize the results the best i could. Very pleased!

Pumps: The pumps had their days but still better than any NO product i have tried. For ppl about to try WB, plz focus on getting a lot of water as this is one of the most important parts as to maximizing the results. So for the ppl not seeing the "pumps", try upping your water and carb intake. It makes all the difference in the world.

Vascularity: I had a significant increase in vas. also. I was seeing veins before that i've never seen before and it didnt take much to get them to pop out, specially in my arms. When I started seeing some veins show up in my legs then I knew something was working right.

Energy: I was quite surprised with the energy i got and maintained through my workouts while on this. I really wasn't expecting it. Again i will mention that it's NOT like the energy you get from a stimulant. It's more of a pumped up and ready to hit the weights feeling.

Side Effects: Filling out your shirts, getting comments, and looking at yourself more often than usual every time you pass a mirror are just a few of the side effects one may experience while taking GB/WB Other than that, no side effects to mention

Other notes: For about the first two weeks i experienced a significant increase in hunger but it either went away or i just stop noticing it as much b/c i was used to it. Either way i enjoyed the increased appetite while it was there.

Great feedback and review! Do you compete regularly in powerlifting?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      Great feedback and review! Do you compete regularly in powerlifting?
      nope it was going to be my first meet

Comment

Great Review warriors!
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by warriors
          nope it was going to be my first meet
          you going to try for another?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
            you going to try for another?
            ah i doubt it.

Comment

Congrats on the results and good review
              "Man you keep eatin' those, youre gonna turn INTO a chicken."

Comment