GameOver---Cut Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameOver---Cut Diet

I'm not as Vascular since been on the diet which i've been on about 3 weeks. Why? I've been on low carb diets before but not this low..
    Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
    James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Originally posted by dazilla
    I'm not as Vascular since been on the diet which i've been on about 3 weeks. Why? I've been on low carb diets before but not this low..
    Are you also doing the carb refeed??

Comment

Yep... every 18th meal
      Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life

Comment

prolly cos its like a 16 week lon gplan aimed at contest prep, so around the end of it is when you will notice the most vascularity, muscle fullness/hardness

Comment

Ok... Just checking.. I was wondering if my soduim is too high..

Comment

i would re-re-read the book if i were you. i rea d it twice when i got it and i still felt like it was more than i could understand.. i wanna try it someday, follow the whole plan, diet and exercise wise..

those guys are geniuses, and i bet it paves rediculous results.

Mr aries should follow it.. hit them up get the free products maybe, than do the diet and log it for em.. im sure they have people that may be doing this or done it, but ya kno, aries is rediculous, it would be game over i thinks after he finished

Comment

Working...
            X