Zma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zma

I am considering takeing ZMA but first have a couple questions.

Is there really a strength increase from takeing this supplement?

Is sleep quality and ability to fall asleep noticable when off/on the supplement?

heres my take on zma
    my sleep is much deeper , crazy dreams and waking up can be rough at first but you feel great for the rest of the day

it is not easier to fall asleep and strength gains maybe be increased due to the fact that sleeping is the most important factor of recovery (while minus eating real food)
    Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

I really like ZMA... I dont know about the strength gains but the improved sleep really helps me out the next day. I say go for it... Its always in supp cabinet.
      Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
      James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Comment

The strength gains are way over hyped, Its mainly just a sleeping supp.. I just take Zinc and Mg on their own and i was looking at the ingredients of powerade the other day and noticed it had Vitamin B6, so im taking all the ingredients of ZMA sepperately:P
        Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

Originally posted by burg
          The strength gains are way over hyped, Its mainly just a sleeping supp.. I just take Zinc and Mg on their own and i was looking at the ingredients of powerade the other day and noticed it had Vitamin B6, so im taking all the ingredients of ZMA sepperately:P

Well Done.

Comment

never taken it, but looks good and heard alot of good stuff about it helping you sleep and stuff.

Comment

zma helps with sleep a lot for me. can benefit with strength but i didnt notice much...but rememeber the more and better sleep you get the more your muscles can repair ...so yeah it probably DID help me overall considierbly...

Comment

Zinc will also help to boost the immune system. I have alot of people that use it for that fact alone.
                Jason Klein
                Owner
                Octane Nutrition
                1202 South Santa Fe
                Salina Ks 67401
                785-493-8111
                octanenutrition@hotmail.com
                www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by burg
                  Like the 10% of B6 in Powerade (which is loaded with HFCS, by the way) is going to have the same effect as the 500+% in ZMA.

Comment

take it bro

Comment

Working...
                    X