Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatburners counterproductive for endurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatburners counterproductive for endurance?

Some of you know I'm doing a lot of cardio for military purposes.

Now I was wondering since most fatburners increase heartrate and dyhydrate , it must be better not to take them?

I'm currently taking red acid and I was never sensitive to fatburners but red acid really increases my heartrate...

Maybe also because I'm doing a lot of cardio a burner isn't neccecary?

grtz

Originally posted by Sgt. Clint
    Some of you know I'm doing a lot of cardio for military purposes.

Now I was wondering since most fatburners increase heartrate and dyhydrate , it must be better not to take them?

I'm currently taking red acid and I was never sensitive to fatburners but red acid really increases my heartrate...

Maybe also because I'm doing a lot of cardio a burner isn't neccecary?

grtz
    Well, fat burners are never "necessary" IMO. I go over this quite a bit with clients. Basically, you have to get your nutrition, hydration, and cardio / training totally dialed in... and THEN when you are ALREADY seeing results you can just add the Red ACID for even better results.

Think of it like modding a car... ideally you want the bolt-ons (basics) and the bottom end built first, to handle the additional horsepower (Nitrous / Turbo / SC).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Well, fat burners are never "necessary" IMO. I go over this quite a bit with clients. Basically, you have to get your nutrition, hydration, and cardio / training totally dialed in... and THEN when you are ALREADY seeing results you can just add the Red ACID for even better results.

Think of it like modding a car... ideally you want the bolt-ons (basics) and the bottom end built first, to handle the additional horsepower (Nitrous / Turbo / SC).
      I agree. Great advice here.

If you seem bothered by Red ACID's stim effect, I recommend cutting your dose down and seeing if that helps.

Comment

Working...
      X