Another PW ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another PW ?

Quick one for tank pu12 ddawg or aries, im assuming they would know over anyone else..

does mixing purple wraath into boiling hot water lower the niacin flush, and perhaps the overall effect of PW?

I did this today, and i hardly felt the tingles! I was kind of pissed.. they had been pretty intense when combined with alcar, r-ala, e/c, and GG.. I even used a larger dose of wraath than I had been..

i would not suggest putting any supplements in boiling water!
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      Quick one for tank pu12 ddawg or aries, im assuming they would know over anyone else..

does mixing purple wraath into boiling hot water lower the niacin flush, and perhaps the overall effect of PW?

I did this today, and i hardly felt the tingles! I was kind of pissed.. they had been pretty intense when combined with alcar, r-ala, e/c, and GG.. I even used a larger dose of wraath than I had been..
      boiling aminos could degrade them, same with protein.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

dayum. it mixes so well though, lol. ok, wont do that again.. TY

Comment

Why would you boil them anyways?

Comment

I was at work and forgot to take grape gatorade I had been using..and i drink green tea like an addict while im at work.. i noticed the hot water makes the tea dissolve and all real good, so i was like hmmm.. it was ok the first time I did it, i got the same affect as before, but today i had less of a flush than last time, guess I used more/too much boiling water. i just let it sit in a fridge for a minute after so it was cool enough to drink.

i know, im weird.

Comment

I was at work and forgot to take grape gatorade I had been using..and i drink green tea like an addict while im at work.. i noticed the hot water makes the tea dissolve and all real good, so i was like hmmm.. it was ok the first time I did it, i got the same affect as before, but today i had less of a flush than last time, guess I used more/too much boiling water. i just let it sit in a fridge for a minute after so it was cool enough to drink.

i know, im weird.
              Its because it breaks down the protein, you could do the same thing with glycergrow

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                Its because it breaks down the protein, you could do the same thing with glycergrow
                what protein? And why would it be the same with GlycerGrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Blap
                  what protein? And why would it be the same with GlycerGrow?
                  Amino acids same thing really, but you can boil anything and it will breakdown ussually. Well as long as its hotter than that products particular boiling point.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                    Amino acids same thing really, but you can boil anything and it will breakdown ussually. Well as long as its hotter than that products particular boiling point.
                    umm, wtf? If they were the same thing there would be zero market for BCAA/EAA products.

And in any rate, breaking down a protein's secondary, tertiary or quaternary structure is completely different from breaking down an amino acid.

Comment

i know, im weird.
                      Just put it in the fridge for 30 minutes and it will disolve by then. The things we do!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                        boiling aminos could degrade them, same with protein.
                        ok, this has always fasinated me.

What's wrong with a little denaturised protein? After all, amino acids remain, it's only the bonds in the protein structure which are disrupted- which is inevitable (and desired) in the stomache for absorption. No?

Protein always fascinated me at school, but it's been a long time

Comment

yes, thanks for the replies. i wont be using boiling water anymore.

i figured that was it, but didnt figure this til after I had purple drink and didnt get the flush (which I really like)

Comment

Originally posted by Blap

Protein always fascinated me at school, but it's been a long time

old fart
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              old fart
                              I was an advanced child

Comment

Working...
                              X