Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right Pec Noticeably Smaller Than Left...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Pec Noticeably Smaller Than Left...

I noticed the right pec being smaller some time back so I have made sure to make my chest wo a variety. I use barbell, dumbell, crossovers and unilateral press machine. For some reason my left pec is VERY dominant. I've been told it would even out in time but it really seems the left is still building better. Any ideas?
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

Originally posted by rchapman
    I noticed the right pec being smaller some time back so I have made sure to make my chest wo a variety. I use barbell, dumbell, crossovers and unilateral press machine. For some reason my left pec is VERY dominant. I've been told it would even out in time but it really seems the left is still building better. Any ideas?
    One thing for sure, switch up your chest training to exactly what you AREN'T doing now.

Are you already doing uni training with DB's ?

Comment

use dumb bells alot more than bars and never touch a machine

Comment

funny thing is im experiencing the same thing and i cant figure out why, im right handed and my right pectoral is noticbly smaller then my left. Last week I started doing unis with the dumb bell as well as one handed flyes... anything else i can do to balance them out ...

Comment

lots and lots of pushups... real ones, not the sissy kind where you look like a school boy using 25% ROM, full deep pushups with complete arm extension every single rep.

Comment

Working...
          X