APT wrist wraps (DDawg)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APT wrist wraps (DDawg)

which should i get i figure since i hae to protect them now more than ever with this stress fracture that i should get some pretty sturdy ones. and i dont know anyone else who powerlifts that isnt "THAT" much of a jerk to answer questions so i figured i would ask you.

wrist wraps?
    should i get some grippers? (i dont think my grip is lagging never had problems when i pull aside from this wrist but eh it never hurts.)

dunno which one's from APT that ddawg will recommend, but I just got these in the mail yesterday for my chest workout on Monday:

http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...&postcount=119
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Man Strester how did I miss that, hope you like em.

I personally like these: http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/14656

I have used all three sizes and the 20" seems perfect. The 12s are nice just don't wrap around as much as I like especially for super heavy bench and 36s are just too much and get way too tight.

I have used Harbinger, Crains, and Inzer and I would say that the APTs are still the best. The Harbinger and Crains lost the elasticity pretty fast and the Inzer set lasted longer but APTs las a very long time. I have had the same set for 3 years and are still providing excellent support.

I would invest in some grippers, they can only help. There are a couple of good ones out there (Captains of Crunch and Super Gripper) that would be the best investment. Even if you have a good grip a stronger one only means better deads and bench.

Comment

what knee wraps would u recomend i have a hard time finding anything on APTs site....
        5'11"
        230lbs hard

Comment

I don't use knee wraps, but here's a link to all of APT's wraps: http://www.prowriststraps.com/wrist_...weight_lifting
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

thanks ......do you squat at all???

Originally posted by strester
            I don't use knee wraps, but here's a link to all of APT's wraps: http://www.prowriststraps.com/wrist_...weight_lifting
            5'11"
            230lbs hard

Comment

The Z-Pro line ithe the one that is welcomed on all PL federations but hte Black Mombas are the strongest. My Z-Pros have lasted me both fo over 3 years. My wrist wraps get used 2-4 times a week and the knee wraps 1-2x a week and the knee wraps are like new. High quality!

Comment

what size knee wraps should i get 2m or 2.5 m ?
                5'11"
                230lbs hard

Comment

I think the 2 meter are just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Krueger
                    thanks ......do you squat at all???
                    yup, I squat ... but I don't use wraps for my knees

jdouchebag for president

Comment

who wraps there knees?

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
                        who wraps there knees?

Jdub
                        I do, even on leg extensions and curls! And they even help your bench!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                          Man Strester how did I miss that, hope you like em.

I personally like these: http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/14656

I have used all three sizes and the 20" seems perfect. The 12s are nice just don't wrap around as much as I like especially for super heavy bench and 36s are just too much and get way too tight.

I have used Harbinger, Crains, and Inzer and I would say that the APTs are still the best. The Harbinger and Crains lost the elasticity pretty fast and the Inzer set lasted longer but APTs las a very long time. I have had the same set for 3 years and are still providing excellent support.

I would invest in some grippers, they can only help. There are a couple of good ones out there (Captains of Crunch and Super Gripper) that would be the best investment. Even if you have a good grip a stronger one only means better deads and bench.
                          whats the difference between those and the black mambas?
                          and when i place my order is there a way to refer you?

Comment

The Z-Pro are the only ones that are approved for competition. They are a little lighter than the Z-Pro but still far better then the off the shelf stuff.

As far as refering, you can put that in the comments field.

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
                              who wraps there knees?

Jdub
                              Big Ronnie Coleman does.... LIGHTWEIIIIGHT !!!

(Think he uses APT too in fact.. WOOT)

Comment

Working...
                              X