Girl Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Stack

I am going to be starting a stack. I have never taken supplements before. Here is a video introduction. I am going to try and video journal the trip. Sorry this one is a little long winded. lol. What can I say, I'm a girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jAPPY8ldlk
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Monday Superset 8/11/08

No Supplements yet...

Started with HIIT one mile run to get my blood going. After about the 3rd sprint I was like, "come on, body, wake up!"

My workout today left me light headed and ready to throw up. I guess that is a good thing.

Super sets include three sets of 10 reps each.

Group 1
    Flat barbell bench press (65 lbs)
    Incline dumbbell press (20lb dumb bells)

Group 2
    Incline Flys (15 lbs db)
    Flat dumbbell bench (20 lbs db)

Group 3
    Elevated Cable rows (upright rows) (80 lbs)
    pull ups

Group 4
    T-bar row (25 lbs)
    Bent over row (40 lbs)

Group 5
    Back extensions (w/ 25 lb)
    Stiff leg barbell good mornings. (40 lbs)

Still no using suplements. The main hope I have is increased strength and endurance. As well as a wake me up.

Comment

Your not going to be disappointed!
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

So tired

I am super tired today. I am meeting with bull.dogz tonight to workout! Yippee. It will be my first time using purple wrath. I hope it works because I have NO energy.

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227
          I am super tired today. I am meeting with bull.dogz tonight to workout! Yippee. It will be my first time using purple wrath. I hope it works because I have NO energy.
          Nothing a little White Blood can't take care of.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

hmmm

I certainly hope so! Wanna have an arm wrestling match tonight? I have no idea how strong you are. I don't want my feelings hurt, but I will give it a shot, after supplements, of course, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              Nothing a little White Blood can't take care of.
              u mean flood (?)

Comment

Nope I ment Blood.

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227
                  PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!
                  -Kim

Comment

Comment

Sorry only posted in girl power

Comment

Days workout log

Took Reduction this morning. Didn't notice any heart racing, etc. That is a good thing. Went to the gym with my purple wraath. I had an amazing workout. After working legs hard I went to do cardio on the elliptical machine. Typically after a leg workout I am luck to stay on something for 3 mintutes. I was able to go 20 minutes on a glute burn at level 8. I couldn't believe it. I think the purple wraath must numb you to pain or something. I was sweating like crazy. I don't know if that has to do with the Reduction, but is was nuts. I sweat anyway, but this was unreal.

My workout was

Giant Sets (kinda like super sets but four lifts done continually)

Three set of the Giant sets below:

10 reps of each for three sets

Stiff Legged dead lifts (two 20 lbs dumbells)
                        Plie Squat (two 20 lbs dumbells)
                        Reverse lung and lift (20 lb dumbells)
                        Bridge

Then Abbs
                        3 sets 25 crunches
                        3 sets 25 leg lifts

Comment

I dont know

I dont know if it is Reduction or Purple Wraath. Something is making me sweat like a pig today! Yikes.... It is about 105 here today too, that doesn't help

Comment

It might be the REDuction. PW shouldn't make you sweat, unless your actually working out.

Comment

My stack arrived

Yipeeee.. My products came. My biggest concern was that the orange triad would make me ill. When I take vitamins they make me gag, literally. Usually about 15 minutes after taking a vitamin I start to gag even throw it up. I know, that was more information than you needed. However, I took two with my dinner last night and I was fine. I didn't feel sick at all. I am very excited about that.

Yesterday was my first day with REDuction. I found that the red pills make me sweat. They are doing it again this morning. The black pills didn't make me sweat. However, I woke up this morning in a complete haze. Stumbled to the kitchen to make my oatmeal. I didn't lose the fog in my head until I took the AM REDuction pills. Then the fog was all gone.

I am very pleased with the products so far. I am beyond my initial fear that I would be ill from them. Now I just have to see how effective they are.

The past two days I have had intense workout. However, I am only marginally sore. I am hoping that is from the purple Wraath, because I would love to not be so sore all the time.

There is my general getting started overview.

Comment

Working...
                              X