X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGOceutical Beer Neutralizer

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ego/beer.html

do you still make/sell this stuff cl?

and if so, is there any way i could get a deal on more than 15 servings? like say, 250 servings?

i used this stuff this weekend (with a multi before and after drinking)

about 3 servings of the beer neautralizer a night (which included heaaavvy drinking) and i had little hangover feelings, and didn't vomit at all.

just curious.. bout to start my senior year in college and i want to enjoy it but not get too much beer weight

I also told Tank that this product was so geared towards college seniors!
    Back to the basics!

Comment

its great for anyone (21+) fitness minded that wants to indulge a lil and have fun occasionaly w/o the negatives of hangovers, beer bloat etc..

!

if u go to bb.com and look at the buzz w/o alcohol thread, people want healthy options to get a lil wild every now and than.. this product could be pushed more as a smarter way to indulge in alcohol for those who choose to do so..
      Last edited by jiritt0; 08-15-2006, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        its great for anyone (21+) fitness minded that wants to indulge a lil and have fun occasionaly w/o the negatives of hangovers, beer bloat etc..

!

if u go to bb.com and look at the buzz w/o alcohol thread, people want healthy options to get a lil wild every now and than.. this product could be pushed more as a smarter way to indulge in alcohol for those who choose to do so..
        Im pretty sure it still binds to androgen receptors though

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
          Im pretty sure it still binds to androgen receptors though

and drops your testosterone level by 30% for hours

but that won't stop me from drinkin' like a mofo this weekend tho
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

yea foreal.. theres more to life than testosterone levels. ask mr landis.

Comment

Working...
            X