Starting whiteblood/greenbulge/glycergrow stack got questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting whiteblood/greenbulge/glycergrow stack got questions

I got a few questions about this stack I am starting this weekend. For the past 2 months I have been on a no-xplode/cell mass stack. At first it was great but the more I have taken no-xplode the less effect it has had. So I am halfway through my bulk cycle and this weekend I am starting an 8 week hst program. A couple of questions - Do I take all 3 pre workout, at the same time? Do I take any post? I am taking ZMA at night do I need to stop that and take white blood? Finally, should I take these on an empty stomach? Thank you for the help. I cannot wait fot this weekend so I can start using these products.

Originally posted by wolf34
    I got a few questions about this stack I am starting this weekend. For the past 2 months I have been on a no-xplode/cell mass stack. At first it was great but the more I have taken no-xplode the less effect it has had. So I am halfway through my bulk cycle and this weekend I am starting an 8 week hst program. A couple of questions - Do I take all 3 pre workout, at the same time? Do I take any post? I am taking ZMA at night do I need to stop that and take white blood? Finally, should I take these on an empty stomach? Thank you for the help. I cannot wait fot this weekend so I can start using these products.
    Great questions and welcome to the forum !

Yes, you can take them all 30-60 minutes pre-workout.. it doesn't have to be on a completely empty stomach so experiment with the timing. Postworkout you will want your normal whey shake + carbs.. by carbs I mean any form of carbs.. even a sandwich is fine.

As far as the ZMA that shouldn't be a issue, but make sure to start out with the INITIAL DOSING INSTRUCTIONS on the Green Bulge and GlycerGROW and if you experience any gastrointestinal side effects decrease either the ZMA or the Green Bulge.

You will LOVE that combo
    Last edited by Controlled Labs; 08-15-2006, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X