Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again a recomp stack...

Hi guys

Please rate my following supplements that I just ordered or will be using next week.

My goal is to lean out a bit,improve my endurance and gain some strenght.

PVL Chocolate whey protein

PVL Creatine monohydrate

ON's Opti Men

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

Controlled Labs Blue Up

Controlled labs Red Acid

Thx and grtz

I would personally add GlycerGROW and also consider SesaGLOW

In my opinion, when combining Red ACID and SesaGLOW you can go with a lower dosage of both... l just something I've noticed.

Comment

Too late m8, but I hope I'll get some good results with this stack.

How should I dose my Red ACID?

Also Can I take Purple Wraath post-workout?

Grtz

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Clint
        Too late m8, but I hope I'll get some good results with this stack.

How should I dose my Red ACID?

Also Can I take Purple Wraath post-workout?

Grtz
        I strongly suggest taking the Purple WRAATH pre-workout or pre-cardio.

For Red ACID, dosing and results will vary... it really depends on cravings and how well you respond. Personally, I recommend a 2-2-2 dosage with one of those doses a pre-workout or pre-cardio dose.

I also like to take the Red ACID at least 30 minutes before the workout or cardio... not immediately prior... but that's personal preference.

Comment

Oké thanks

Comment

Hum is it oké to start with a 1-1-1 doses of red acid, remember I'm recomping.

I'm also taking half a serving purple wraath before my workout and another after. (with creatine)

My blue up is almost empty and I'm going to take a time off the tribulus

Also I'm going to eat only whole foods, no more protein powders for the moment.

Grtz

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              I strongly suggest taking the Purple WRAATH pre-workout or pre-cardio.

For Red ACID, dosing and results will vary... it really depends on cravings and how well you respond. Personally, I recommend a 2-2-2 dosage with one of those doses a pre-workout or pre-cardio dose.

I also like to take the Red ACID at least 30 minutes before the workout or cardio... not immediately prior... but that's personal preference.
              I totally agree with this. I do cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Before taking PW I would feel like puking after about a half hour of cardio. Since taking PW on an empty stomach, I go a full hour and still have alot left in me. I also agree with the addition of gylcergrow & sesa-glow. These are very solid products and are cheap enough to become staples. I've been using RA, GG, PW, SG, GM & GB for a cut/recomp and have been having great progress. The only product I will be dropping is RA once I'm done cutting, and maybe replace it with BH for the winter bulk.

Comment

Hmz pre-workout it is + another serving post-workout with creatine

Grtz

Comment

Working...
                X