GreenMag - Purple Wraath - GlycerGrow log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenMag - Purple Wraath - GlycerGrow log

Starting this log next week when i receive it. Been very anxious to try it out, especially the new GreenMag flavor although the sour apple was fine by me.
    New at this but gonna try my best to be detailed and specific. I would love to run Reduction as well (haha) but am low on funds and not respected enough to get one from CL lol.

Starting weight 160lbs
    bf% approximately 9.5% (will be purchasing a bf% monitor when i receive my stack)

Hopefully i can get some of you guys to stay tuned and help motivate me along the way

I'll be here!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Good luck bud!!!

Comment

Ok, first update is:
        My items have been shipped.
        Supps i will be stacking are as follows:
        Greenmag, Purple wraath, Glycergrow, ast-32x pro multi, ON's Whey gold, Mhp's upyourmass, and On's Gold meal.
        I am trying to gain mass while cutting fat, so the upyourmass will be taken at 1/2 to 1/4 doses, and the On gold meal will be taken at 1/2 doses.
        Very excited, been researching PW and GG AND REDuction for a little over 2 weeks now, cant wait to try the GG and PW. Wish i could afford to throw in the REDuction . Would also like to throw in that i got my older brother to get the exact CL stack as me. Hes 23, and a certified trainer as of this year. Started his personal training position today at our local taylor recreational center. Hes definitely a big inspiration to me, as are all of my brothers.
        Last edited by bodybuilder0713; 08-04-2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

calipers cost like 5$ and are more accurate than most commericial means of bodyfat measure

Comment

Got my huge tubs of gg,gm, and pw today!!
            Still wish i could log reduction as well (wink wink (still time)) lol.
            Will start logging tomorrow!
            Thanks CL

Comment

Yesterday i took all my supps for the first time.
              Was around 10am.
              Woke up, took green mag, and glycergrow about 30 minutes before
              my workout, and drank pw during my workout.
              Did biceps and triceps, What a pump!!!!
              Been 2 months since i lifted heavy, figured id try some 50lb alternating
              dumb bell curls for the heck of it, figured 4 reps would be nice, did 10 lol
              with ease. Im definitely gonna enjoy these next 45 days
              As for taste, well starting off, they sent me the wrong flavor of both pw and gm lol. So i received sour apple and grape, oh well.
              Green Mag- used a tub before, same taste, not bad.
              PurpleWraath- Not bad, kind of like grape cough medicine in my opinion, but definitely drinkable.
              GlycerGrow- Initial impression was corn starch, no taste at all imo. Very easy to just swish around with water like mouth wash before letting it go down.

Comment

beleive me you will enjoy the next 45 days...... alot!!!
                you will see more results as time progresses

Comment

Working...
                X