Green Mag sample test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Mag sample test

I finaly got my samples in and tried out the Green Mag. I took it 30min before my work out(actually had time to get to a gym instead of a home workout). The taste was great! And thats coming from somebody who has extremely sensitive tastebuds. I always have somebody telling me about a great tasting supp. I try it and its horrible for me. But this tasted really good. I would prolly suggest adding alittle more water for those who are like me though. I didnt feel anything 30 min. afterward, but once i started my warm-ups, I was really feeling it! My strength gains were incredible. Whats makes that better is that i was already on Creatine(Sci Fit Kre-Alkalyn) and i never felt that before on creatine. Great Job CL! You made one awesome product. i cant wait to start my WF/PW/GM stack!
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Thanks for the great feedback!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
    X