Black Hole & Cutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hole & Cutting

After doing a little experiment for the purpose of curiousity, I have come to the conclusion that using Black Hole during a cutting period is pointless. While the product may stimulant metabolism, the extent to which this occurs is prolly rather minute when compared to other stimulant fat burners, and when used in conjunction with stimulants (as is my case) the affects are near unnoticable.

Though the digest-it-all complex does relieve a little bit of the stress on the intenstines/digestion during caloric/carbohydrate deficiets, the same affects could be achieved by supplementing with glutamine and a fiber product IMO.

I have come to this conclusion after reading through a few of the bulking black hole logs, and using over 1/2 of a bottle during my cutting process. I have used the product mainly with my AM stimulants, before breakfeast, and with my postworkout nutrition (this is what I prefer). Using postworkout it did help cram in some eggs, than about an hour later a can of tuna, which was clutch in my case.

But overall, I think in general black hole should be used during a bulk... to get your moneys worth. It was an interesting experiment, and Im glad CL allowed me to do this. If there was evidence supporting a rather large increase in metabolism stimulantion, i may change my mind, but without anything suggesting that, I say BH = Bulk.

It's also a very interesting time if black hole is consumed with delta-9. . .

awesome, thanks for your honest feedback my man
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      overall, I think in general black hole should be used during a bulk... to get your moneys worth.
      Strongly agree... thanks for experimenting man !!

Comment

Before starting my 12 week program with EME I ran pretty much the same experiment and ran into pretty much the same roadblocks. For the cost/benefit black hole is much better suited to bulking.

You da man JD!

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
        X