Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Controlled Labs Products - Glycergrow and Green Mag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Controlled Labs Products - Glycergrow and Green Mag?

How would the stack be? I'm currently running an Xpand log. Then I will run a Chaos log (Anabolic Innovations), then that brings me to Controlled Labs. I love the info on Glycergrow, and Green Mag seems like a great value. From what I have read, they are both great products. I read the Glycergrow FAQ, and it said to stack it with Bulge for bulking (Which I am doing), but wouldn't Mag work just as well? Seems like a good combo, especially for a college student (Going to be a freshman at G-Town - Don't let that fool you though, I am poor..). Also, is Green Mag a replacement for GB/WB or just GB? Would I need to add the WB for the pumps?
    Last edited by haiz69; 08-02-2006, 06:06 PM.
    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

You won't need WB for the pumps if you get Glycergrow. It's much more economical. And if you don't try WB to begin with, you won't become a mad fiend for it like me.

If Green MAG's ingredient listing was only one item, you could bet that it would be in the Elements line up for sure. The ingredients are pretty simple, but amazingly effective and STILL crazy economical. 80 servings is seriously fricken killer. Not to mention, I've never seen gains like this from a supplement unless it's some sort of PH (and I've never touched any yet). Check out my log or any other GM log. GREAT results when stacked with GG!

IMO, GG + GM are a perfect combination. Although I don't have any water retention problems from GM, I still have a bit of a hard time keeping things consistent and not bloating. GG starts to give you a mild diuretic effect after a few weeks of continuous use, and I couldn't be more pleased. I'd retain lots of water at the gym to the point where I'd feel pretty bad, but with GG it's not a problem. Some people even speculate that glycerol monostearate helps draw subcutaneous water (water under your skin that makes you puffy and less cut), and they've noticed a lot more cuts from GG alone.

I may sound like a huge fan boy or an ass kisser, but I have nothing to gain. Tanky already sent me a tub of GM to log!! lol, but jokes aside, this is an economical stack that should give anyone fantastic results, even "creatine non-responders". Friends IRL are stoked that I've hooked them up with GM and GG.

Comment

It would make a great combo
      Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

Solid... you will love that combo especially on a budget

Comment

Yeah...you guys know how to make someone feel good! I assume that you dose both of them pre-workout right? What should I take on off-days?

Comment

Originally posted by haiz69
            Yeah...you guys know how to make someone feel good! I assume that you dose both of them pre-workout right? What should I take on off-days?
            On off days, I would take the Green MAGnitude and keep your protein intake high.

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

If you happen to do cardio on “Off” days like me, you can experiment with GM. Try taking a half scoop pre cardio and a half scoop post cardio (or pre and post workout). GM and GG together are very synergistic and economical which is important for a solid stack.

Don’t bother taking GG on off days though. I take 2 scoops pre cardio but that’s all. I normally take 2 scoops pre workout and 2 immediately after warming up to get the process started. It seems like my tub of GG has been sitting on my shelf for months.

(The CL faeries must come by each night and fill it up again)

Comment

Lets see if I have it straight: (This will be after the initial dosing instructions).

Workout Days -

30 minutes pre - 1 Scoop Green Mag and either: 2 scoops GG 30 mins pre with another scoop during/right before, or just 3 scoops with the Mag pre.

Non Workout Days-

No GG - 1/2 Scoop Mag pre Cardio and 1/2 after - or just 1 scoop pre. No Cardio = Just take the Mag in the AM?

Also, do you guys notice a difference between 3-4 scoops of GG? Obviously it depends on my body, but I was just wondering how you guys have done with 4 scoops versus 3. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin

(The CL faeries must come by each night and fill it up again)
                    hey who you calling a fairy? hope you were reffering to aries
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I just know I wouldn’t want to be left alone in a room with aries the dark, and especially not when I’m sleeping. But if anyone from CL wants to come by and top up my supplements, I wouldn’t mind trying the new PW. Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                        I just know I wouldn’t want to be left alone in a room with aries the dark, and especially not when I’m sleeping.
                        its funny because its true
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Anything you guys would suggest for pre-workout energy, or a something to add pre here? I just got a massive graduation card from my uncle, and I was thinking about adding something for some focus/intensity. Bulk powders or caps are cool.

Comment

straight caffeine pills
                            AMP
                            red acid

one of the above combined with

purple wraath

or perhaps anabolic innovations chaos ... im curious to try it, think im going to buy some for when i head back to college myself

Comment

Yeah, I'm picking up some chaos to do a log on after my GG/Green Mag log. Perhaps I'll just get some caffeine pills. We shall see. I'm always open to new suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                              X