• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LancerV's Dicana/AMP Log and Review

ThermoLife Presents:
    Dicana
    Metabolic Regulator!
    Dicana
    Developed To Cause Extreme Body Fat Loss While Sparing Muscle Tissue!

Imagine if you could take a pill that would burn fat storing calories as raw energy while muscle building nutrients get shuttled to muscle cells to be used as building blocks for new muscle, all while inducing extreme thermogenisis by increasing body temperature and increasing oxygen consumption. You might think you have stumbled upon the magic pill. What would you call this magic pill? We named it Dicana after its chemical cousin (Tricana).

Introducing Dicana

Dicana - Naturally Occurring Metabolic Regulator is a powerful, patent pending, non stimulating dietary supplement developed to cause extreme body fat loss while sparing muscle tissue. When used as directed Dicana has the ability to raise your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR, the rate at which your body burns calories at rest) and can dramatically shift the proportion between lean body mass and adipose tissue (fat) in favor of lean body mass. Dicana works by increasing protein synthesis thru calorie repartitioning while simultaneously causing an increase in body temperature and oxygen consumption for extreme fat loss without muscle catabolism. In the world of fat burning physiology, Dicana exerts a truly unique phenomenon, there is certainly nothing in today's marketplace that even comes remotely close to the powerful metabolic activity of Dicana.

You see, not only is Dicana metabolically active on its own but Dicana also has direct reversible pathways to T3, Tricana (tiratricol) and T2 and therefore acts as a precursor to these powerful fat shredding compounds. I guess you could say that Dicana is like 4 powerful fat burning supplements in one. Dicana is a not central nervous system stimulant and thus will not give you the jitters. Enhanced results may be accomplished with a healthy diet high in protein and proper anaerobic training. Dicana is truly a revolutionary fat loss product and the quintessential supplement for anyone concerned with weight management or enhanced body composition.

Ergopharm AMP:
    Revolutionary Pre-Workout Energy And Fat Loss Formula!

Introducing ErgoLean AMP from ErgoPharm. This monstrous breakthrough represents a culmination of years of research, trial and error. Since the ephedra-free products have all fallen short of providing the buzz that drove the true frenzy associated with ephedra-based fat burners, Patrick Arnold and ErgoPharm set out to deliver where others failed. The effects of AMP upon endurance, strength, and perceived exertion are astounding.

The Birth of Geranamine

ErgoLean AMP contains the most exciting fat loss ingredient available since ephedrine. The centerpiece of ErgoLean AMP is Geranamine. An ErgoPharm exclusive, Geranamine is an adrenaline-like compound with energy producing effects that have to be felt to be believed. Destined to be the true ephedra replacement, Geranamine also affects biological pathways known to produce potent appetite suppressant and thermogenic actions, while also acting as a powerful pre-workout energy booster.

Thermo-Stimulant Gadgetry

ErgoLean AMP also contains Chocamine, a powerful stimulant, possessing hunger-demolishing properties. Chocamine contains several natural ingredients to both thwart hunger and stimulate the central nervous system. The methylaxanthines in Chocamine serve to potentiate the adrenaline-like activity of Geranamine via downstream messenger chemical modulations. Caffeine is well established as a fat-burning gadget. Its presence in ErgoLean AMP, coupled with Chocamine, helps to ensure that any negative energy balance induced by the dieting is fed by stored bodyfat and not precious muscle. No more puny ephedra-free products to serve rations of continual disappointment. ErgoLean AMP is a creature created to intimidate bodyfat, to pour electricity into your brain and to light a fire under your ass. The Monster has been created and there is nowhere to hide.

ErgoLean AMP - The Fat Loss King!! And Yes, You Can Use It Everyday!!!

By Patrick Arnold

If you have purchased ErgoLean AMP and looked at the label, or if you have read the promotional material regarding how to use it, you have noticed that my recommendation has traditionally been to use it no more than three times a week to avoid desensitization to its effects. On top of that, I have always emphasized the benefits of ErgoLean AMP as an energy product, and made less mention about its power as a fat burner and appetite suppression.

Well, I am here to tell you now that after several months of receiving feedback from hundreds of users of ErgoLean AMP, and information I have deduced from further researching its properties, I have come to some conclusions. These conclusions have made me change the way I recommend using the product.

Several people I know (some in person, some from email) have taken AMP every day, often twice a day, for the purpose of appetite suppression and fat loss. These people have reported phenomenal results, and none of them have commented on AMP losing its effectiveness over time. Yes, they have said they get a little more used to its stimulant effects but the appetite suppression and general energizing feelings have not waned for them over time!

The interesting thing is that some of these people are those who could not tolerate ephedra due to its anxiety producing properties, and due to the terrible "crash" it produces when it starts to wear off.

Regarding the people using ErgoLean AMP everyday for fat loss, I have seen some who take one pill a day (mostly women), one pill twice a day, two pills once a day, and two pills twice a day. One man that was doing two pills twice a day for a month, walked up to talk to me in the gym. I did not even recognize him!! He told me how he was taking AMP and how great it worked for him. He was quite thankful towards me!!!

Now, even if your goal is not weight loss but just pre-workout energy, taking AMP more than three times a week is not going to result in you building tolerance to its effectiveness. I know for a fact because many weeks, I take it before every workout (I work out 5-6 times a week). It works the same practically every time for me. The only time it does not work is when I have not gotten enough sleep or am overstressed and distracted. However, caffeine and ephedrine never helped me on those days either, so that comes as no great shock.

So my conclusion is: don't feel restricted to taking AMP only three times a week like I originally suggested. In retrospect, I was just being overcautious by saying that. Better safe than sorry though, right?

And if your goal is to lose weight and trim down, give AMP a try!! Don't think AMP is just for energy and not for dieting. Quite the contrary - AMP is very likely the most powerful weight loss tool that you can purchase without a prescription. Hell, even with a prescription I don't think there are too many things as effective.

Comment

Diet:
      Diet will be 2200calories, with every 10th meal being a cheat meal.

Excersice Split:
      Chest/abs/neck
      Back/traps
      Legs/abs/grip
      Shoulders
      Arms/abs/neck

Other Supps:
      ALCAR
      GABA
      CEE
      BCAA's

Comment

looking good, thanks for breaking this section's cherry
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Diet:
          Cheat day today so Im guessing around 4000+, protein was around 220 for what I counted.

Weight:
          Start:220
          Today:209
          Total:-11

Excercise(Back)
          Deadlifts-225x12,315x8,365x1,385x1,405x1,425x1,440x1(PR)
          Cable Rows:140x8,140x8
          Lat Shrugs-225x12,225x12,245x12
          Lat Pulldown-150x8,150x6
          Neck Harness-25x15,25x15

Dicana:
          Stuff works great, Ive even had a increased recovery while taking this...

AMP:
          Appiete Suprresion not really that great, when I took EC I could look at a whole pizza and not want to touch when I take this I can look at a whole pizza and be like this ---> . So I guess it does require a little more will power but I can handle it.

Other Supps:
          ALCAR-2g Breakfast, 2g Before Workout, 2g Nighttime
          GABA-5g Nighttime
          BCAA-30g Pre/During/After Workout
          CEE-2.5g Before Workout
          Taurine-2g Before Workout

Comment

Im sick so not taking anything right now, and not working out

Comment

dicana seems like its killer for fat loss.. but the thyroid manipulating aspect scares me cos i have a thyroid issue i get c hecked on annualy....

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                dicana seems like its killer for fat loss.. but the thyroid manipulating aspect scares me cos i have a thyroid issue i get c hecked on annualy....
                Run like Blaze afterwards and you should be fine. Im taking 6 a day right now without any issues

Comment

Should be back in the gym today

Comment

This is for Yesterday:
                    Diet:
                    Total Calories:1,875
                    Fat:95g
                    Sat:32/Poly:29/Mono:32
                    Carbs:50
                    Fiber:19
                    Protein:219

Weight:
                    Today:210
                    Total:-10

Excercise(Leg/Shoulders)
                    Squats-135x20,185x20,205x4
                    SLDL-135x20,225x12,275x12,325x2
                    Pullthroughs-100x20,120x15,150x10
                    DB Shoulder Press-30x10,30x10,35x8

Dicana:
                    Taking 6 a day, but Ive noticed it get gives me really itchy skin. Like your covered in wool

AMP:
                    Got sick and didnt take this for around 4days and wow it made a diffrence way more energy and way better appettie supression. Taking 6 a day also.

Other Supps:
                    GABA-5g Nighttime
                    C-MONO-2.5g Before Workout

Overall:
                    Gym's AC was out, I didnt eat for 6hrs at one point due to being stuck at a clients, so yea today sucked ass

Comment

This is for Yesterday:
                      Diet:
                      Total Calories:2,410
                      Fat:128g
                      Sat:37/Poly:57/Mono:34
                      Carbs:51
                      Fiber:10
                      Protein:268

Weight:
                      Today:209.5
                      Total:-10.5

Excercise(Arms/Abs/Neck)
                      Skullcrusher-40x20,50x12,50x12
                      CG Bench-85x12,95x8,95x8,105x4
                      Reverse Curls-30x25,40x20,50x10,50x10
                      Preacher Curls-60x10,60x10
                      Decline Crunches(Upped the Angle Each Set tell highest)-BWx20,BWx20,BWx20,BWx12,BWx10,BWx8(Yea my stomach was killing me right about now)
                      Neck Harness-25x15,25x15,25x15

Dicana:
                      Taking 6 a day still but yea it deffinetely makes me itch like hell

AMP:
                      Took 6 a day, and man it gives me some crazy high. I think everyone I know could die and I still would be as high as a kite. Great concentration also

Other Supps:
                      GABA-5g Nighttime
                      C-MONO-2.5g Before Workout

Overall:
                      Pretty decent day, I also got to some shifter cart racing so that was fun Feeling pretty good and also alot more vascularity in my arms when working out I notice. I can see almost every vein in my forearms now

Comment

Good log LV, looking forward to the rest of it. 6 amp a day, whoa! I only been up to 4 so far and was only for like 2 or 3 days. then I cut back.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                          Good log LV, looking forward to the rest of it. 6 amp a day, whoa! I only been up to 4 so far and was only for like 2 or 3 days. then I cut back.
                          Im technically done with it since I realized I was taking 6dicana a day for 5weeks figure it was time to stop

Comment

Working...
                          X