Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why should green bulge be taken on an empty stomach??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why should green bulge be taken on an empty stomach??

i was wondering why?

For better absorbtion of the creatine.

Comment

how bad can it be if a little snack is taken like 15 mins before the gb is consumed??

Comment

Your body will have food in it and it won’t absorb as well… why let your body dedicate time and energy to processing food when you could simply take the GB on an empty stomach beforehand?

IME, taking supplements on an empty stomach is far more efficient than taking them with food. It makes a very noticeable difference. I take my pre workout supplements and wait about 10-15 minutes and slowly start eating. It only takes a while before most pills are broken down. You can open them up and slam them with a truckload of water as well. This worked great with WB. I could see all the veins already start bulging out while I was having a light snack lol

Comment

I recently started GM pre workout and GB post. I've noticed that with GM it hits me within the first 20min of taking my serving. This is on an empty stomach too. If I were you, I'd get a powder for pre workout and a capsule for post; seems to absorb a whole lot better for me. Plus with a powder you dont have to wait as long for the body to absorb it.
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

ANY supplement on an empty stomach is more effective and def more noticable.

Preworkout: Green MAGnitude + White Blood
            During Workout: Purple Wraath
            Postworkout: Green Bulge

I take all those on an empty stomach, then I have my postworkout shake about 20 min. after I take my Green Bulge.

Comment

Working...
            X