Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green MAGnitude and Purple Wraath Sample Review

Green Magnitude : Sour Green Apple

Mixing: Mixing is really easy for GM, i mixed this in a shaker bottle with 20 oz of cold water, a few shakes no more than 30 seconds. No clumps or powder was noticed. Mixing 10 of 10

Taste: This stuff relly taste great, but i'm not a big fan of sour flavors, my taste buds where pleased with the flavor. Taste 8 of 10.

Green Magnitude : Electric Lemonade

Mixing: Mixing is really easy for GM, i mixed this in a shaker bottle with 20 oz of cold water, a few shakes no more than 30 seconds. No clumps or powder was noticed. Mixing 10 of 10.

Taste: the first thought i had of a lemonade flavored supplement was that it would have a bitter taste, but not at all, it has a very sweet taste i really enjoyed the flavor and wanted to drink more. Taste 10 of 10.

Purple Wraath: Electric Lemonade

Mixing: I mixed this in a shaker bottle with 20 oz of cold water, The mixing is not the best, but nothing compared to bulk Aminos, put the sampleinto the shaker, shaked well for 1 minute, there were still some little grains floating in the water, so i left it in the fridge for about 15 minutes and then shake it againg for about 30 seconds, all the powder was dissolved. Mixing is 8 of 10.

Taste: It wasn't as sweet as the GM, but it was ok, better than bulk Aminos they taste really bad on plain water, CL did a good job with the taste, after the first sippings i noticed a little taste of the Aminos but it dissapeared pretty quick. Taste 8 of 10.

FINAL THOUHGTS

I really enjoyed this products, i would definitely buy some CL products, they have a very good reputation on this boards and very good flavors, although thsi was a small revie for flavor and mixing, i did used one Sample of GM and PW on a workout day, i felt the TINGLE EFFECT from the PW and i did enjoyed more my Workout.

FINAL 9/10
Working...
X