Amount of Leucine in PW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amount of Leucine in PW

I dont know if its been posted anywhere (for some reason when i click the search function it doesnt do anything), but how much leucine is in PW. the complex listed is 7000g, but theres no breakdown. also, do you guys think it would be beneficial to supplement more leucine?

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    I dont know if its been posted anywhere (for some reason when i click the search function it doesnt do anything), but how much leucine is in PW. the complex listed is 7000g, but theres no breakdown. also, do you guys think it would be beneficial to supplement more leucine?
    its a blend so we don’t disclose the breakdown of each amino in there. They are listed in order of weight though so leucine is the most prevalent in the formula. if you believe in a high leuicne diet then you can add another 5-10 grams of leucine. however we assembled the amino ratios in this product to mimic those used in some studies.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

yea i figured that, just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing something. well if the ratio mimics the studies, than im good (i trust CL, no worries . maybe at some point ill try mega dosing the leucine, but ill save that for another time.

Comment

Working...
      X