white bloods purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white bloods purpose

I love the product , but why do they recommend takin it before bed. what if I lift in the morning? should I take it again when I wake up?
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    I love the product , but why do they recommend takin it before bed. what if I lift in the morning? should I take it again when I wake up?
    you can take it at either time or both, if you dont mind the expense. the night time dose is for hormonal benefits. there are some logs on it, check them out.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
      I took WB at night and my recovery went thru the roof.
      Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

is it ok take white blood twice a day? before workouts and before bed.

I really like WB on my back days. the pump i get is so frikin unreal! it fucks with my mind that i have a back like lee haney,dorian,flex,and ronnie! LMAO!

Comment

lol taking White Blood on back day is a recipe for freakiness. I like throwing down a huge lat spread in the mirror when no one’s looking. Unreal!

IME, I took 2 WB pre bed and 2 pre workout and asides from being exhausting on the finances, I had no negative outcome. I believe that there is no problem with taking it pre workout and pre bed, but I would take a couple of weeks off after a bottle or two, depending on your age, body composition and goals. The pumps and recovery were extraordinary.

Now I take GM pre workout and save all the WB for pre bed recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by 808Djay
            is it ok take white blood twice a day? before workouts and before bed.

I really like WB on my back days. the pump i get is so frikin unreal! it fucks with my mind that i have a back like lee haney,dorian,flex,and ronnie! LMAO!
            Yes it is, gets expensive but works really well. I have been doing it for over a month and ahve been getting some pretty good results not just in pumps.

Comment

how long after starting it does it take to see or feel noticable results?

Comment

Are you talking about pre workout or pre bed?

Pre workout….. lol, you’ll start getting a hella pump when you’re simply warming up. And you’ll be a monster when you hit the work sets.

If you’re talking about pre bed, I felt the effects the next day. Woke up feeling alert, rejuvenated and ready to hit the weights again. It shortens recovery time and I only take 2 WB at night at 160lbs. Most people would probably like to use 3 WB, but this will vary according to your body, diet and supplement stack of course.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                  Are you talking about pre workout or pre bed?

Pre workout….. lol, you’ll start getting a hella pump when you’re simply warming up. And you’ll be a monster when you hit the work sets.

If you’re talking about pre bed, I felt the effects the next day. Woke up feeling alert, rejuvenated and ready to hit the weights again. It shortens recovery time and I only take 2 WB at night at 160lbs. Most people would probably like to use 3 WB, but this will vary according to your body, diet and supplement stack of course.
                  I'm talking pre-workout. Right now I'm torn on a few different NO products and WB is one of the ones I'm considering. I would like some opinions on what makes WB the NO product to buy. Thanks for the feedback, LM

Comment

Other NO products have a lot of unnecessary crap, imo. Lots have stims, and lots will inevitably lead to the creation of free radicals. I wanted a good no boosting product to help with pumps and vascularity, and I bought White Blood when I had no idea what constitutes a good supplement versus a bad one. I was going to get Nitrix because of BSN’s promise of AM to PM pumps, but I’m glad that I didn’t.

I actually did try Nitrix later on (for free) and it was an absolute piece of crap. You’re better off without it. I think it pollutes your body and does no good. Not to mention it’s like $100+ where I live.

But a year later, being a lot smarter in the gym and with supplementation I honestly think that WB is a smart choice, if not the best. I’ve tried it when I first started getting serious about bodybuilding and it was a good choice then and it’s doing me good now. If it weren’t for Green Magnitude and Glycergrow, I would be probably stacking it with something like bulk CEE or a good creatine from another supplement company. It stacks well with everything, but if I took GM, GG, PW and WB, my arms and legs would probably fall off from the pumps. It would be too costly as well, but that’s beside the point.

Go with whatever will suit your needs…. But don’t forget to take a look at the WB feedback. I’d actually be interested to see some NEGATIVE feedback about it. That’d be entertaining.

Comment

this is messed up!!!! I had a long day yesterday and was pretty much dead..lol
                      took WB before bed...deep ass sleep!!! Ho Crap!! I had a crazy ass dream! Felt so real... I was banging my friends wife!!! LMAO

Comment

It’s definitely noticeable, eh!! Not a placebo in the least.

I like it when you take a supplement and it ACTUALLY does something. What a novel concept. It’s kept me as a faithful customer for almost a year now and I keep comin back.

Sad thing is that my lifts are going up but I just ran out of WB last week. I haven’t recovered nearly as fast as I normally do, and now it’s catching up. Gotta up my calories and wait for the mailman!

If anyone pokes me though, I swear that I will murder them. That or shrivel up in a ball and cry. Maybe when my WB arrives I’ll get some sexy dreams too lol

Comment

Working...
                        X