green bulge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green bulge

Wussup everybody? Im new to this forum. I just got done with my 1st cycle of wb/ gb. I love it, best stack yet. But I was wondering if I should be including a regular creatine after green bulge, or is green bulge a good enough form of creatine. I'm confused cause the results have been great without it. But am I missing out on even more by adding a CM?
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    Wussup everybody? Im new to this forum. I just got done with my 1st cycle of wb/ gb. I love it, best stack yet. But I was wondering if I should be including a regular creatine after green bulge, or is green bulge a good enough form of creatine. I'm confused cause the results have been great without it. But am I missing out on even more by adding a CM?
    Green Bulge is fine as a standalone creatine, although some users do opt to take some extra cee postworkout but it is not neccesary.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
      Can't go wrong either way... it's worth experimenting.

Personally I'm taking both Green MAG (pre-workout) and Green BULGE (post-workout) but this might be overkill for most people.

Comment

sorry to turn this thread alittle ( didnt want to make a new "questions thread"

I always wanted to know how do u take Bulk CEE ... do u mix it with your whey shake? Apple or Grape Juice? Straight water?

and in the diet and training posts u alway refer to natty PB .... whats natty? just confused ?

thanks
        5'11"
        230lbs hard

Comment

Originally posted by Krueger

I always wanted to know how do u take Bulk CEE ... do u mix it with your whey shake? Apple or Grape Juice? Straight water?

and in the diet and training posts u alway refer to natty PB .... whats natty? just confused ?

thanks
          Natty Peanut Butter is 'natural' peanut butter, which means the ONLY ingredients are peanuts and salt usually

Bulk CEE, I throw it in my mouth and chase it with water.. then try not to puke.. bulk cee is HORRIBLE.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by Krueger

thanks
            dont even worry about bulk cee anymore, that is why we have green magnitude, much better stuff for nearly the same price
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Can't go wrong either way... it's worth experimenting.

Personally I'm taking both Green MAG (pre-workout) and Green BULGE (post-workout) but this might be overkill for most people.
              Me too, I'm seeing some good results from it too. I feel a lot fuller, and thicker.

Pt whats your weight & dosage of each?
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                dont even worry about bulk cee anymore, that is why we have green magnitude, much better stuff for nearly the same price
                thats why i almost didnt post is cause next cycle i was gonna do GB pre and GM post..... but i just wanted to know about Bulk CEE for just info....
                5'11"
                230lbs hard

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                  Me too, I'm seeing some good results from it too. I feel a lot fuller, and thicker.

Pt whats your weight & dosage of each?
                  6ft / 250lbs

1 scoop Green MAG pre
                  5 Caps Green BULGE post

Comment

I do that too.. sometimes if my cardio is seperated I just take the scoop green mag pre weights, and 5 green bulge pre cardio

good results.. on off days I just take 5 green bulge pre cardio or whenever if im not exercising at all

make sure u drink tons of water with each serving of creatine... or else bad things might happen

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      6ft / 250lbs

1 scoop Green MAG pre
                      5 Caps Green BULGE post

Being 250+ you ever bump it up to 7 caps? I was doing so for a while, but wasnt sure it was worth it. I also follow your dosage with GB and GM.
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                        Being 250+ you ever bump it up to 7 caps? I was doing so for a while, but wasnt sure it was worth it. I also follow your dosage with GB and GM.
                        well your 290, big guy, so maybe you should stay in 7 caps bro for full effect

but then again its not very cost effective that way, if it works just as well at 5 caps go for it

Comment

Whats The Main Reason ,besides Hydration, They Say To Drink Ssssoooooo Much Water With Wb/gb?
                          Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

i personally get the shits real bad if i dont drink alot of water at the time of consumption.. with any creatine.. monohydrate, bulk cee, or branded products.. i need to drink tons of water.. its a win win.. i stay hydrated, and avoids the shits..

lol

Comment

Creatine draws water our muscles, we obviously know that. However, part of that water is drawn from our internal organs which if not replaced can lead to cramping. Remembering that cell volumization is one of the benefits of creatine it only makes sense to increase water intake to increase volumization

Other Reasons to increase water intake:

Helps kidneys deal with the amount of nutrients/supplements we take.
                              Helps with hydration.
                              Is vital in nutrient shuttling.

SCT
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                              X