Supplement timing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement timing...

I'm 180lbs currently and I'm starting on a lean bulk. Here's what I've got and how I plan to take it... any comments or feedback are welcome!

Designer Supplements Rebound Reloaded
    - 3 caps daily for 3 weeks, 2 caps for 1 week, and 1 cap until bottle runs out
    - 1 with breakfast, 2 with dinner

Designer Supplements ActivaTe
    - 4 caps daily
    - 1 with each of 3 meals spread out, 1 30 minutes pre-workout

Scivation Xtend
    - 3 servings pre/during/post workout
    - ? servings sipped throughout the day on off days

Dymatize Xpand
    - 1 serving 30 minutes pre-workout

Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
    - 3 scoops 30 minutes pre-workout

BSN Cellmass
    - 1 serving immediately post-workout

Muscletech Pumptech
    - 1 serving on empty stomach, before or after breakfast
    - 1 serving 30 minutes pre-workout

I'll also be taking a whey protein shake with (not instead of) breakfast and post-workout. I have some MHP Up Your Mass, a quality and truly low-GI weight gainer, which I will replace the occasional meal with.
    Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    Couples who squat together stay together.

i like it.. i like it a lot... basically the same type of stuff i'm on, except i am also taking purple wraath and X factor
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Thats alot of stuff......

Comment

The only thing I would personally change is to take 2 scoops of GG 30 minutes prior, and the remaining scoop about 15 minutes prior. This extends the hyperhydration and volumization effects of the GG. That being said, your method is still solid

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

I bought the NHA stack, Xtend, and Xpand recently. The GG was free because I was a tester, the Cellmass was dirt cheap because I work at GNC, and the Pumptech was free because I ganked a ton of free samples from GNC hehe.

Comment

I still need to figure out what to do for a post workout meal. I'm drinking the Xtend during my workout and I might add WPI to make it the Scivation pre/during/post cocktail. Do I have oats and whey post-workout? Do I just have whey and then 30-45 minutes later a complete meal? It seems like most people are using Xtend/BCAA to cut and I'm going to lean bulk with it.

Comment

That MHP Up Your Mass is quality until you see that the main protein ingredient is Supro Soy... they skimp on good protein and give you good sources of Low GI carbs

Comment

Working...
              X