Pre-Workout Supps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Workout Supps

Im starting to think about buying a supplement like PURPLE WRAATH but I just dont have the kind of money for it. Is there another supplement I can use that is almost like it? I was reading about PURPLE WRAATH and it had what I was looking for just the cost is a little bit far away from me sadly. Can you guys help me out for this? Im not too serious about using it but Im thinking about using one.
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

GLYCERGROW

Comment

food!! baked potatoe about an hr or so and whey protein and a cup of coffee worked for me.

Comment

Oh yeah, mang.

You're a young-un, aren't ya?

I'm sorry to say that Tank, PT and the team probably can't really recommend anything to you. But off the record, GG is a poor man's gold.

It IS honestly the most wisest decision to stick with whey, fish oil, possibly creatine monohydrate (straight creapure) and really basic things. The best thing I ever did was get my diet in check.

Maybe someone else can give some feedback to this young fellow. I've seen nothing but dedication from you so I'm sure no matter what route you take, it will be good. Just don't worry about rushing into things. If I could turn back the hands of time and start working out 5 years ago, I wouldn't be such a bitch now. You have the upper hand right now bro, I bet a lot of people here envy your hard work (and not just for a young teen!)

Comment

I made my GG into pills so it is much easier to take now

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
            I made my GG into pills so it is much easier to take now
            How many pills do you have to end up taking to = each scoop?

SCT
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              How many pills do you have to end up taking to = each scoop?

SCT
              3scoops is like 6pills

Comment

Working...
              X