Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my order!

I ordered:
    Designer Supplements NHA Stack - Rebound Reloaded and ActivaTe (1 bottle each)
    1kg Scivation Xtend watermelon
    1kg Primaforce Creaform creatine monohydrate

Tentatively, I am going to be using this with Dymatize Xpand pre-workout and BSN Cellmass post-workout/off days... unless I discover they taste good mixed together, in which case I'll use the Creaform post/off. I will likely also use Controlled Labs GlycerGrow because I have about half a tub left, as well as Pump-Tech and/or Blitz Cycle because I have a shitload of free samples of those (thank you GNC for hiring me).

In the past, I've used the following stacks to bulk on:
    Iovate Nitroxy3 and Primaforce Creaform
    Controlled Labs Green Bulge and White Blood
    Universal Shock Therapy and Storm
    Controlled Labs Green Bulge, White Blood, and GlycerGrow
    Molecular Nutrition X-Factor and Controlled Labs GlycerGrow

I don't know about you, but I'm psyched! I'm also thinking of running ZMA at night but the ZMA tablets I got from work smell like a liquid medicine I took when I was a little kid for seizures and it's absolutely atrocious.
    Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    Couples who squat together stay together.

IMO

get anabolic innoventions excell not scivation xtend - same stuff, diff prices

add bulk 7OH powder ( a cheap mans lean extreme ) at same doses as lean xtreme (might need a capper to cap this, duno how it tastes/mixes or anything)

try white blood at night if you dont want ZMA, im sure that would send ur stack over the top..

also, hope u have tons of oats and protein powder to bulk up with

when I drank 3-4 protein shakes with ground up regular oats i put on some serious mass.. i could only imagine would it would of been like had i been using ground up steel cuts..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      when I drank 3-4 protein shakes with ground up regular oats i put on some serious mass.. i could only imagine would it would of been like had i been using ground up steel cuts..
      Ground up steel cut oats are the same as ground up oats...

Comment

I can get 7-OH from work pretty cheap because GNC is discontinuing the item, so I might do that. Just how cheap, do you ask? $4.97 for 30 25mg tabs.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=search

You have to see it to believe it.

As for the oats and protein, oh yes. I have stocked up. I have several 2lb canisters of oats, 3 6lb tubs of GNC's 100% whey, 1 5lb tub of ON's APS Complex, and a 5lb tub of MHP's Up Your Mass for when I'm not home and can't use a blender. I really hope, for my ass's sake, I don't use all of that stuff in this one cycle, but it's good to have a variety!

Comment

Originally posted by superhombre2k
          I can get 7-OH from work pretty cheap because GNC is discontinuing the item, so I might do that. Just how cheap, do you ask? $4.97 for 30 25mg tabs.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=search

You have to see it to believe it.

As for the oats and protein, oh yes. I have stocked up. I have several 2lb canisters of oats, 3 6lb tubs of GNC's 100% whey, 1 5lb tub of ON's APS Complex, and a 5lb tub of MHP's Up Your Mass for when I'm not home and can't use a blender. I really hope, for my ass's sake, I don't use all of that stuff in this one cycle, but it's good to have a variety!
          Thats no 7-OH, 7-OH is 7-Hydroxy-Dehydoepiandrosterone

Comment

Hmm... I thought 7-KETO, 7-OH, and 7-OXO were all the same thing just named differently.

Comment

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...der-p-295.html

i duno if thats the right link... i used to have it but than lost it and now i cant find it off the top of my head ..

but uhh.. yea, i just blend up enough oats to fill a 8lb tub i have and put it into shaker bottles with powders..just add water, and shake alot, and your good on the go..

Comment

How do you measure out the ground oats? Like what is the equivalency of 1/2 cup whole oats (150 kcal) in the ground up version? Also, I wonder sometimes if the fiber content is still going to be the same when they're ground up. I hate protein shits so I generally only take 2 shakes a day.

Comment

i just used a protein scoop.. and added 1 to a protein shake.. maybe 1/2 scoop if it was prebed..

you get used to it.. add the amount up slowly..and gently depending on your digestion reacts, and taper it off the same... dont go from like 1-2 shakes to 3-4 with ground oats in all of them..]

thats just stooopid.

ps; my new order! haha
                  https://www.animalpak.com/store/html...age.cfm?id=272
                  https://www.animalpak.com/store/html...age.cfm?id=136
                  https://www.animalpak.com/store/html...age.cfm?id=301

Comment

Pre-bed... that reminds me! I forgot to mention my pre-bed shake. I use 2 scoops Muscle Milk, 2 Tbsp psyllium fiber, milk/water (depends on flavor), and ice. I've been using the orange creme flavor lately but I'm going to try out some of those neat chocolate-based ones like chocolate peanut butter, chocolate mint, etc. next.

Comment

Working...
                    X