Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN diet apparently effective discuss?

http://www.universalnutrition.com/at...departures.cfm

this is the link to read in full detail and i realize its probably advanced and equipped to this individual bodybuilders needs but it seems there is practically no carbs involved ( except for iced tea i guess ) and he claims that he has no crashes or energy spikes with it? discuss please i wish i could try this except i dont have exact ingredients or foods available...

Meal 1
    Large rib-eye steak
    Diet Iced Tea
    Animal Pak

Meal 2
    Grilled chicken breast
    1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Meal 3
    1 large piece of Tilapia fish
    Asparagus
    Half a cup of almonds

Meal 4
    Grilled chicken breast
    Broccoli
    Large salad with a tablespoon of macadamia nut oil and vinegar
    Animal Pak

Meal 5
    10 egg whites
    2 yolks
    Mixed with vegetables

Meal 6
    Grilled chicken breast
    1 tablespoon of almond butter
    Last edited by Dallas68; 07-23-2006, 01:49 PM.

Ive eaten less than 10carbs a day and never had a crash of energy. I think it just depends on the person.

Comment

alrighty any other opinions...on effectiveness etc...

Comment

seems solid..

my only thing is animal pak x2 a day is expensive.

Comment

This is just yet another slight modification on a ketogenic diet plan. Would it be effective? Yep it sure would. However, without a carbup/refeed you are not making the most of it. If you'd like more information on the root of these types of diets you should check out some of Lyle McDonalds work or even stop by c-k-d.com

Cheers,
          SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            ....or even stop by c-k-d.com
            I rarely get heated... but c-k-d.com can kiss my ectomorphic ass for suddenly charging for nutrition info.

Oh.. and Dallas68... Universal / Animal didn't invent steak, chicken, or eggs.. it's nothing new.

Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              I rarely get heated... but c-k-d.com can kiss my ectomorphic ass for suddenly charging for nutrition info.

Oh.. and Dallas68... Universal / Animal didn't invent steak, chicken, or eggs.. it's nothing new.

Just my .02
              Huh, c-k-d charges for info? I haven't been there in a while I'll have to stop by and check things out.

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

Just my .02

Rofl i know that just wanted any opinions lol... i can see why you said that lol...
                Last edited by Dallas68; 07-24-2006, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X