A mexican trainers diet !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mexican trainers diet !

greetings from mexico city! First off im a 6'1, 212 pound, 22% bf fella currently living out here in mexico city because of work. After about 4 months of pure cardio and horrible diets, i hage decided tp get a trainer out here who is giving me diets and wieght lifting routines. What i am looking for is comments and reviews on his diet and routines.

Morning pre workout- 3 egg whites, grapefruit juice, about 600ml of water and 2 orange triads :-), and 2 hydroxycut hardcores

(WEIGHTS, and about 45 min of cardio)
    After WO- ON protien shake

Second meal- sandwhich (multigrain bread, lettuce, tomato, a tad of mustard and a slice of turkey breast), 2 orange triads, another grapefruit juice

Third meal- chicken breast with a salad of lettuce tomato and carrots, and the final 2 orange triads
    Fourth meal- ON protien shake

Fifth meal- chicken breast and glass of light milk

This is supposed to be a cutting diet to get me down to around 190 pounds and 16% bf

My girlfriend just ordered me big tubs of purple wraath, green mag, white flood,and of course orange triad. She is mailing them to me from the states, mmy question is which of those products i should be taking while i am cutting and when! Also i wanted to take lipo 6 but i hear its not reccomended while taking PW.

By the way i became faithful to controlled labs after 2 bottles of orange triad, according to my doctors my weak immune system is better then ever. More then anything ive never felt as healthy as i do right now!

Thanks beforehand!!
Working...
X