Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow what a cheat day....

...Friends 21st B-Day so lots of booze.

I also ate like a pizza and a half, like half a tub of ice cream, some cinnamon thing, and a bunch of other junk food

Although I must admit right now I feel completely bloated and shitty

well ..........................at least cinammon is good for you

The search for a natural way to keep blood sugar levels normal began more than a decade ago when ARS chemist Richard A. Anderson and co-workers at the Beltsville (Maryland) Human Nutrition Research Center assayed plants and spices used in folk medicine. They found that a few spices—especially cinnamon—made fat cells much more responsive to insulin, the hormone that regulates sugar metabolism and thus controls the level of glucose in the blood.
    http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archiv...0/cinn0700.htm

Comment

cheat days are the best. Although I had like a cheat weekend + 1 day. Friend turned 30 so we had a party. Though I'm lucky, I dont feel that bad.

You didnt calculate the calories on that did ya?
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        cheat days are the best. Although I had like a cheat weekend + 1 day. Friend turned 30 so we had a party. Though I'm lucky, I dont feel that bad.

You didnt calculate the calories on that did ya?
        Im guessing around 5000-7000, I figure one slice of pizza is like 350cals so that x12 + booze + ice cream =

Comment

Not to mention being such calorie dense foods that have an equal amount of carbs AND fat, that's like a fat-triple-whammy lol

But sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do

Comment

My advice on how to prevent cheat meal/weekends weight gain; Cocaine.

Comment

I cheat like every weekend. Its not that I eat alot of un-healthy food, its that I dont eat as much as I should. I dont eat anything I would call dieting food during the weekend but as soon as Monday comes around its back to busting my ass off. Probably a bad idea but I'm a kid, I have to have cookies and stuff
              i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                Im guessing around 5000-7000, I figure one slice of pizza is like 350cals so that x12 + booze + ice cream =
                lucky you didnt have black hole beforehand!

Comment

Working...
                X