PW/GG: Every day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW/GG: Every day?

Going over the FAQs on GG and PW, I'm now a bit confused about dosing on non-workout days (the page on PW makes it sound as if I should be taking it everday based on the duration fo time a tub should last, while the GG FAQ seems to imply that I shouldn't.) Am I correct in assuming that I should not be taking either on non-training days? If I'm supposed to, when should I be taking them?

GG is for workout days only and PW is not neccessary to take on workout days but can be done. If you do cardio on non workout days take it pre.

Comment

I assume you mean "...and PW is not neccesary to take on NON-workout days..."

Thanks for the input

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
        GG is for workout days only and PW is not neccessary to take on workout days but can be done. If you do cardio on non workout days take it pre.
        I like pw everyday
        Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

Originally posted by ECMIM
          Yea.. I'm sure that's what he meant. He was probably distracted by the John Lee desktop wallpaper on his PC as he was typing.

Comment

I try not to, but I can't help but have PW everyday. Sometimes it's just good to have a scoop and get yourself revved up. That or Crowlers WPI... that shit's good eatin.

BTW, GG will probably last you forever like it does everyone else. I look at my tub every day and wonder how long it's been sitting on my shelf. wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by ECMIM

Thanks for the input
              Yep that is what I ment, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Yea.. I'm sure that's what he meant. He was probably distracted by the John Lee desktop wallpaper on his PC as he was typing.
                Actually I think it was AsianBabe's pics!

Comment

is there any advantage in taking GG everyday? i figured it lasts 120 days why not? I personally look better after taking GG and wouldnt mind looking like that everyday! I love it with CEE and gatorade powder.

Can i get an ok on this??

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                    is there any advantage in taking GG everyday? i figured it lasts 120 days why not? I personally look better after taking GG and wouldnt mind looking like that everyday! I love it with CEE and gatorade powder.

Can i get an ok on this??
                    That method is popular but we don't endorse / recommend it. I would add (and this is just my opinion because more research is needed) that if you do take it every single day, cycling off more often is recommended.

Comment

I wouldn't take GG everyday. Just pre-Workout.
                      + =

Comment

okay i wont take it on off days. maybe just 1 scoop pre-cardio

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          That method is popular but we don't endorse / recommend it. I would add (and this is just my opinion because more research is needed) that if you do take it every single day, cycling off more often is recommended.

Is there a specific reason as to why you don't recommend taking it on off-days, or is there just not enough research? I'm not looking to take it on off-days, but I'm just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                            Is there a specific reason as to why you don't recommend taking it on off-days, or is there just not enough research? I'm not looking to take it on off-days, but I'm just curious.

No reason to hyperhydrate yourself if you're just sitting at the computer or something./
                            + =

Comment

i take GG and PW on off days... just smaller amnts..

only 2 scoops wraath and 1 scoop GG

workout days I take like 4 scoops wraath, 2 pre, 2 during, maybe more if cardio is done seperate.. and 1 GG pre, during, and post

this as only been for a week or 2.. prior i was doing 2 scoops during... prior to that 1 pre,post..prior to that the same as I am now..

change is good

Comment

Working...
                              X