Taking green mag. post workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking green mag. post workout?

I was just wondering if it'll still have the same results if I were to take it post workout? I came across a cheap tub of satur8 and would like to use it pre workout. Also it says on the satur8 container for best results take twice daily 8hrs apart? I wonder if this is necessary while using green mag as well?

I don't feel it is "necessary", however, I also feel the Green MAG is best when taken preworkout. I have also taken half pre and half post.

I don't think it will really hurt anything if you take it post workout. I probably wouldn't take the 2nd dose of that other stuff 8 hours later though, but that is just me.

Comment

For best results, take the Green MAG pre-workout or pre-cardio

Comment

Takin a look at the ingredient profile again, the magnesium aspect's really geared to opening up the floodgates if you know what I mean. Green Bulge would be much, much more appropriate to take post workout, imo.

However, I'm not saying that Green MAGnitude's worthless post workout. It's just a HELL of a lot more optimal pre workout and cardio like mr. pt just stated.

Comment

Maybe I'll still continue to take it pre and include a pre workout does of the satur8 and a does 8hrs later and see how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
            Takin a look at the ingredient profile again, the magnesium aspect's really geared to opening up the floodgates if you know what I mean. Green Bulge would be much, much more appropriate to take post workout, imo.
            I thought there was still some debate about this throughout the CL forum ... so if you are stacking GB with GM, which one gets dosed pre and which one gets dosed post?
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Well considering the fact that magnesium boosts the effects of creatine, and with the presence of betaine anhydrous you would want to take advantage of this and use GM pre workout. While I’m sure that this will aid in post workout recovery as well, I would suspect that the magnesium would be overkill at that point. I may be mistaken in my assumptions, but I still presume that it has far better pre workout application.

My favorite article about magnesium and creatine would have to be this one. There’s plenty others out there, but this one runs through the gamut pretty well.

http://jrnlappliedresearch.com/artic...s1/ASHMEAD.htm

GB has proven to be a great supplement to take post workout. Just take a look at all the logs. While I would personally take bulk CEE post workout, there’s no reason why GB wouldn’t be appropriate asides from maybe the price.

I’ve taken GB pre workout and absolutely loved it. Taking it post workout was hectic too; great recovery but I just can’t justify the price for my budget. I’d take it pre workout over post any day.

Like always, I’m game for a friendly debate if anyone says otherwise. If we all log in and just nod our heads, we aren’t going to get anywhere. I like to test not only others, but myself. We all end up learning heaps this way. If anyone’s taking GM strictly post workout, I’d like to see how that goes too! I have tried half scoops pre and post for cardio and it was great. Still trying to mess around with things, but in my experience it has worked best pre workout at least half an hour before picking up the weights.

P.S. Sorry if these posts are a little fragmented or don’t have too many footnotes. I post from work 99% of the time so I’ve got to be stealth. lol

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                I thought there was still some debate about this throughout the CL forum ... so if you are stacking GB with GM, which one gets dosed pre and which one gets dosed post?
                Well I take the GB post mostly because of convenience

Comment

Working...
                X