Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you guys come up with your nicknames?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did you guys come up with your nicknames?

I will start.

I got "jaymdubbs" from the following

my dad used to call me "jay" my name is jared

"m" is my middle initial

dubbs i just kind of made up. most people use dubbs to show a "w" however, i just chose it because my last name starts with a "d" and thought it sounded cool

i'm just a big alpha male who happens to be born under the Aries sign... and I thought people should be polite to me so i added "Mr." in front of Aries..

this way when people call me "ARIES" i can yell "bitch what?!?!?!? that's MR. aries to you!!!!"
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

pssst there is already a thread like this, search it.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
        pssst there is already a thread like this, search it.

i dont' get it.. How you get STORM SHADOW from that?
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
          i dont' get it.. How you get STORM SHADOW from that?
          You have to have an IQ>0 to understand.
          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
          -Jack Bauer

Comment

OMFG!!! N3WWWBBB111!!1!1!!ONE!11 H4H4H4H4H4H4H4h4h44hahahhaa44h4

We already had this thread, but I was sick of frequenting forums and having a million different handles. I always used a lot of different names but kept “Dustin” in them.

…. I have sexy, cocoa brown skin and my name is D-ustin with a D. Call me Justin and I’ll castrate you.

Comment

really? i didnt even think to search it. o well. sorry guys lol

Tank, delete this thread i guess lol

Comment

NOO!!!!

Leave it… that way everyone can recognize.

Call me Justin and die, bitches.

Comment

Calm down Justin.

Comment

If it wasn’t for this fat sac of Anabolic Innovations cookies sitting at my desk right now….

……… I would GO BERSERK!!!!!!!!!!1#$^@!$%!@#

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                      OMFG!!! N3WWWBBB111!!1!1!!ONE!11 H4H4H4H4H4H4H4h4h44hahahhaa44h4

hey justin you for the "@" and "oneone" in there i should look like

OMFG!!! N3WWWBBB@111!!1!oneone1!!ONE!11

Comment

If there’s anything that constitutes a punch in the face without warning, it can be likely found in the following three pet peeves of mine:

1) Hitting a woman… I will punch you in the face without warning
                        2) Using terms like “ethnics”, “hindus” and “chinks” derogatively. You can be sure I will punch you in the face without warning.
                        3) And calling me Justin, in real life, after I’ve introduced myself at D-ustin with a DEEE. D-U-S-T *****WAAMMM!!!!!***** …. Whoops, I’ve gone and punched you in the face without warning.

LOLERCOASTTERRRRR AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hahahaha, mannnnnnn I should really get to work though . All I’ve done is sat at my desk and gorged on cookies. Crowler, you sure this stuff’s healthy right? I don’t want to go and screw up my diet. *glares*

Comment

so i punched a few ethnic women the other day like those hindu girls and some chinks i saw just slapped them down...

then i met this guy named JUSTIN...found out his nick is Brown-dustin SHOULD be JUSTIN!

LOL sorry for my evil humour its totally wrong and against every value i hold dear to me and for every other person who is in the minority in any fight...i stick up for the minority!

lol... thats a promise!

Comment

LMAO

There’s tears of laughter in my eyes right now. Everyone around me is probably wondering if I’m high or if I’ve finally snapped! Mwahaha

But don’t think that you guys are too funny; I basically set myself up and walked into those ones. Now you’ve really gotta show me what you’re made of

Comment

ever thought of changing your name

Comment

Working...
                              X