First time CL user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time CL user

Yesterday was the first day I used my CL products.

I am on White flood, White blood, Purple Wraath, and Green Mag.

Flavor of the White Flood (electric lemonade) was a wake up call in it self. Was very strong, and would prolly give it a 7/10. I think I am going to just dilute it, not a bad taste at all. Just beyond strong.

Flavor of the Green Mag (sour apple) was pleasent, and I enjoyed it. Mixed really easy and went down smooth. 9/10.

Purple Wraath (Juicy Grape) Now this was the best. On the bottle it says 1/2 scoop with 4 oz of water for the initial. Well, I dont carry a 4 oz bottle around, I carry a 32 oz and thats what I used. The flavor was still amazing for so much water and so little product. Very pleased.

Now normally I have about 30-40 min to work out. Today I worked out for a full 50 min, with out taking any breaks. Pretty much had to stop after that or g/f would complain I was spending to much time at the gym or thinking I was doing something else.

I normally get everything ready so I dont stop inbetween sets for more then 1min. I was capable of moving non stop, and lifting more reps then normal as well. Granted this is day one but beyond happy so far. Hopefully tomorrow is just as great.

30 min before I went to sleep, I took the white blood. Really didn't feel any more tired or sleepy. Just noticed when I woke up I felt more refreshed. Sad thing was... I am not sore anywhere. I really thought I would be hurting. I dont know if I failed myself during the work outs or the products are doing what they are suppose to do!

Now off to go work out and will try and keep updates now and then. Thanks for the few people to talk me into using CL. Very pleased so far!
Working...
X