New Diet In Mind..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Diet In Mind..................

I'm working on a bulk and don't really like the idea of the high carbs, even though they are complex, water retention, etc is still there and it's basically summer now and I don't wanna stop my bulk I've been on for about 2 months. I wanna see if high protein, high fat(good fat) and moderate carbs would still let me gain mass. Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe the body is only gonna use what it really needs of each macro and too much over is waste in a sense, so if I eat just enough carbs to keep glycogen stores ok I should be ok with the high protein/fat, right? I'm 5'10" 186lbs right now. I'm thinking somewhere between 200-225g carbs should be plenty for me, maybe even a little less. I'm staying around 3200 cal per day so I'll make up the rest of the cals with protein/fat. Anyone using this or have tried with success?
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

no one?
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Your body won't waste what you give it. It will store it. You gotta sacrifice one or the other when it comes to carbs/fats I think. I personally would ditch the carbs, but that's me because my body will store them at every opportunity.

Give it a try and see how it works for you. My life is a perpetual cut, and I've never done a bulk, so my train of thought may be way off.

Comment

Working...
      X