• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first log, of the next 6 months in order to qualify for the B.D.F.P.A

Stats
    Height: 6ft 3''
    Weight:75kg

Lifting Experience
    Only 4 months, i which time iv not enjoyed a sport more, i started lifting for rugby and just fell in love with it.

My Goal
    I want to qualify for the BDFPA powerlifiting competition when the next season starts on bench press, with the help of CL products. My current 1 rep max with a one second pause is 60kg, and to place anywhere on the compitition i need to be pushing at least 80kg so i have 6 months to find 20kg which i think is do-able. It would be nice to get the record in my weight and age class its 92.5kg for my weight catagory but that might be a bridge to far. (Details of the records are here http://www.bdfpa.co.uk/records/Briti...le%20Lifts.htm)

My Supplements
    Over the course of these 6 months i will be taking Green Bulge, Golden Finish, White Blood, Purple Wraath, and Glycer Grow, as well as PHD Whey and CNP Pro Mass.

Training
    Monday: Back and Biceps
    21's with an eazy bar x3
    Focused curls 10x3
    Tricep Kickbacks 12x3
    Dips 12x3
    Seated row 8x3
    Lat Pulldown 8x3
    Lower Back Extensions (weighted) 8x3

Tuesday: Chest and abs
    Flat Bench 4x3
    Close Grip 4x3
    Flys 10x3
    Pull Overs 10x3
    Swiss Ball Jacknife 12x3
    Crucifixes 12x3
    Wood Chop 12x3

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Legs
    Squats 10x3
    Deadlift 10x3
    Lunges 10x3
    Cling and Jerk 10x3

Friday: Chest Again
    Chest Press 8x4
    Incline Press 8x4
    Decline (Smith Machine) 8x4
    Flys 8x4

Sat and Sun: Shoulders on either day
    Shrugs 8x4
    Arnold Press 8x4
    Y Raises 8x4
    Military Press (from pins) 8x4
    Lateral Raise 8x4

My supplements should arrive tomorrow ill let you know how my workout goes, and ill give updates throughout the week with possibley some pics if my phone gets back from the shop. This is my first ever log so if i havent done it right or whatever please let me know or PM me, i dont mind constructive criticism of my workout etc. I hope that someone finds this vaguely interesting lol. Hopefully at the end of this 6 months ill be writing about qualifing.......wish me luck.

My supps still havent arrived so i cant give you a review on them yet, it sucks to live in the UK. My past 3 work outs have been a mixed bag thursday was total crap i felt as weak as hell, and had to go down a weight on most excersises. My friend is a powerlifter (he is hoping to go to the world round in belgium hes 17 and does 110kg with a one second pause which is awesome) so i have been training with him he suggested doing as heavy as i can manage for 2 reps rather than my usual 8 or 10 i tried it on friday and had a really good session, though my joints didnt enjoy it to much.

Alex

Comment

GOOD LUCK, KEEP IT UP

Comment

Working...
      X