Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting Black Hole to the test. Crazy/Dangerous Experiment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting Black Hole to the test. Crazy/Dangerous Experiment!

So I got my hands on some black hole a few days ago. Now I've always had an excellent apetite but rencently its been declining. I can't eat as much as I used to back in highschool. So anyway I'm always bragging about how I can eat more than anybody and one day I was eating a calzone which was huge. I was done and I told my friends I could eat 4 more of them joking. They said if I ever accomplished that that they would each give me 100dollars, at first they were joking but I made accepted the challenge and told them that I would really do it if they lived up to their part of the deal. So basically I must eat 5 whopping calzones (each about the size of an individual pizza) and then I will recieve about $500. If you've seen these calzones you would know this is a crazy ass attempt. I'm gonna use black hole to try to achieve this. So if I succeed I will be 500 dollars richer and I will go on to try and enter the famous Nathans Hot Dog eating competition next year and try to defeat Takeru Kobayashi!!!!!
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

You are insane, but Black Hole would be the product to help you be successfully insane, heh.

I'd also load up on some KR-ALA and some sesamin, heh.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

i hope you are covered under a good health insurance plan!

and have a big plunger for your butt.
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Hmmm I can picture winning the Nathans hot dog eating competition, getting a years supply of hot dogs would be sweet. Howeve If I won I don't know if I would want to give credit to Black Hole:
        Reasons to do so:
        1. CL gets massive exposure (ESPN)
        2. I could become the next sponsored "athlete" (move over john)
        Resons not to do so:
        1. I could be disqualified from the competition (bummer)
        2. FDA could knock on CL's door (knock knock Tank)
        3. Potential legal problems for both me and Tank. (I think)
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

Lol, has anyone heard the budweiser real men of genius. The one about the hot dog eating contest contestent. Holy hell is it funny.
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
            So I got my hands on some black hole a few days ago. Now I've always had an excellent apetite but rencently its been declining. I can't eat as much as I used to back in highschool. So anyway I'm always bragging about how I can eat more than anybody and one day I was eating a calzone which was huge. I was done and I told my friends I could eat 4 more of them joking. They said if I ever accomplished that that they would each give me 100dollars, at first they were joking but I made accepted the challenge and told them that I would really do it if they lived up to their part of the deal. So basically I must eat 5 whopping calzones (each about the size of an individual pizza) and then I will recieve about $500. If you've seen these calzones you would know this is a crazy ass attempt. I'm gonna use black hole to try to achieve this. So if I succeed I will be 500 dollars richer and I will go on to try and enter the famous Nathans Hot Dog eating competition next year and try to defeat Takeru Kobayashi!!!!!
            That is one of the craziest things i have ever seen, i would be willing to bet that even with black hole you cannot down 2 packs of Saltine Crackers in 10 minutes (without drinking anything)
            Genetics

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
              Lol, has anyone heard the budweiser real men of genius. The one about the hot dog eating contest contestent. Holy hell is it funny.
              that is a great series of commericals, its genius.
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Here's a .mp3 to the hotdog eating contest contestant.

http://thefuntimesguide.com/audio/Bu...Contestant.mp3

Comment

Now this is a great challenge.
                  Supplement King Representative
                  www.supplementkings.com

Moderator @ ironmass.com
                  Moderator @ supplementchat.com

Comment

i think friday im going to smoke a bowl and take 3 black hole...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                      i think friday im going to smoke a bowl and take 3 black hole...

you should go to a chinese buffet after and try not to consume +5,000 calories
                      Genetics

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271
                        That is one of the craziest things i have ever seen, i would be willing to bet that even with black hole you cannot down 2 packs of Saltine Crackers in 10 minutes (without drinking anything)
                        We talking about two of the packs or two boxes? I'd bet some cash I could handle the two packs..
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

I dont munch out when i smoke really... i used too.. now i just kinda chilll and enjoy the high... sometimes ill go heavy on nicotine but thats it..

i usually get real baked too cos i dont smoke as much nowadays..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            I dont munch out when i smoke really... i used too.. now i just kinda chilll and enjoy the high... sometimes ill go heavy on nicotine but thats it..

i usually get real baked too cos i dont smoke as much nowadays..
                            When I used to smoke mj I would get mad munchies and I would eat like a damn king. I would spend $10 on the vending machine and go through those snacks like nothing. I'm hoping black hole does the same. If so then watch out calzones here I come muthafockas!
                            ------>
                            -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Make sure you have a cardiologist (sp?) available, becuase your arteries are going to esplode.

Comment

Working...
                              X