Preventing documented GG side-effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventing documented GG side-effects

Just by looking at GG's warning label, you can pretty much tell that there might be some stomach issues involved while taking it. Since we're also taking 2 gallons per day, it seems like it's very easy to step into the "liquid diet" warning, which causes diarrhea. It's like there's this fine line that needs to be kept: can't be too hydrated, can't be too dehydrated, and can't be too empty. :\

Question is: How do you guys prevent the side effects of GG?

Originally posted by mikeyp
    Just by looking at GG's warning label, you can pretty much tell that there might be some stomach issues involved while taking it. Since we're also taking 2 gallons per day, it seems like it's very easy to step into the "liquid diet" warning, which causes diarrhea. It's like there's this fine line that needs to be kept: can't be too hydrated, can't be too dehydrated, and can't be too empty. :\

make sure to get most of your calories from solid foods. you would ideally like to get most of your protein from solid foods instead of shakes.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyp

"Balance" mainly.... and gradually adjusting the dosage as needed.

Comment

No one's making you take three scoops pre workout, during and post. Start off taking one scoop pre, during to see what happens and assess your individual tolerance. Very, very important.

I'm at the point where I can comfortably take 2 scoops pre and during. I don't have any need for upping the dose, but to each their own (literally). My diet used to have 4 shakes a day, but I see the importance of solid foods as well. If you have your diet in check, it really shouldn't be a problem. I only had problems when I was drinking a liquid diet pretty much due to having my braces adjusted.

Comment

I dunno what to say, I never have a waterbottle at the gym so I always take my 4 scoops pre-workout, not gonna lie, come shitting time, I am extremely shitty its more or less an assplosion, but whatever, I don't mind spending a few minutes in the bathroom at work when its the only air conditioned part of the building I have access too

Comment

i never had a problem with GG... but when i added sesamin + cla to my diet, i had some issues..

Comment

despite tank and pt's best efforts, i do take this on an empty stomach. HOWEVER, i have NONE of the side effects listed, nor any. maybe im just one of the lucky ones

my pumps are actually BETTER on an empty stomach loaded with water

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                despite tank and pt's best efforts, i do take this on an empty stomach. HOWEVER, i have NONE of the side effects listed, nor any. maybe im just one of the lucky ones

my pumps are actually BETTER on an empty stomach loaded with water
                all the power to you then, some of us are just "different"
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)