Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I must say Im not a big fan of power boxes but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say Im not a big fan of power boxes but...

http://www.wccorion.com/pboxes/default.asp

These sounded damn good for 350$ and no wiring

how you connect these to your ride?
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      how you connect these to your ride?
      Run a power cord, ground, and RCA and your set

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
        Run a power cord, ground, and RCA and your set
        then i guess that doesnt mean no wiring

i would never use something from out of a box like that one i perfer custom and well you get exactly what you want

but then again i hit a 159.9 in a 1998 nissan 200 sx se-r with 4 cerwin vega vega 12's running of of 2 soundstream class A 10.2's

Comment

Originally posted by bis
          then i guess that doesnt mean no wiring

i would never use something from out of a box like that one i perfer custom and well you get exactly what you want

but then again i hit a 159.9 in a 1998 nissan 200 sx se-r with 4 cerwin vega vega 12's running of of 2 soundstream class A 10.2's
          I dont want something ungodly loud where the bass overpowers everything like half these systems setup, I would most likely have it handle the really low freq under 150hz and the 6x9's and the 5.25 between 150 to the mids and tweeters for the highs

Comment

6x9's are horrible for staging

if you have the change i would pick up some HLCD's (Horn Loaded Compression Drivers) i have a set of the Image Dynamics CD-1E comp V2.0's along with a 6.5 seperates and a 8" mids's to fill in the staging. if your going for sound quality i would recomend 1 12" in a sealed box and invest in a really good headunit, crossover, and eq setup. then worry about speakers. and again NEVER go with a prefab box. its better to get one built for the type of music you listen to and tuned for your vehicle it makes a world of a difference.

oh btw in my nissan i had 2 Soundstream 5.2 class A amps. one on those same Image Dynamic HLCD's and the 8 midbass and the other on a 2 sets of 6.5 Boston Acustic Seperates. With Audio Control's EQT and EQX cleaning it up

Comment

Originally posted by bis
              6x9's are horrible for staging

if you have the change i would pick up some HLCD's (Horn Loaded Compression Drivers) i have a set of the Image Dynamics CD-1E comp V2.0's along with a 6.5 seperates and a 8" mids's to fill in the staging. if your going for sound quality i would recomend 1 12" in a sealed box and invest in a really good headunit, crossover, and eq setup. then worry about speakers. and again NEVER go with a prefab box. its better to get one built for the type of music you listen to and tuned for your vehicle it makes a world of a difference.

oh btw in my nissan i had 2 Soundstream 5.2 class A amps. one on those same Image Dynamic HLCD's and the 8 midbass and the other on a 2 sets of 6.5 Boston Acustic Seperates. With Audio Control's EQT and EQX cleaning it up
              Yea Im going to change them into 6.5" Up front and 6.5" in the rear before I do any subwoofer upgrade.

Most likely Polk Audio Momo MMC6500, and yea Im not getting that box Im just talking about an average joe that wants something better than his speaker. Im going to make a custom sealed box with a 12" Polk/MOMO MM2124 and a 8" Polk Audio MM 2084
              Last edited by LancerV; 07-13-2006, 11:15 AM.

Comment

i have no freaking idea what yall talking about.. I just show up and say "gimme somethin' that makes noise!" :P
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                X