Took the plunge, bought Red Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the plunge, bought Red Acid

I have a question about dosing schedule.

My workout schedule will be the following:

AM cardio on empty stomach.
    PM weights about 3-1/2 hours after dinner.

Would it be recommended to take the doses prior to the AM and PM workout sessions?

For the AM cardio, how soon before I start should I take the Red Acid?

I really have high hopes for this, particularly the appetite suppression of it! The rest is all icing (so to speak).

Also, I'll be taking BCAA; would you recommend sipping during cardio (stationary bike on empty stomach) and weights?

Thanks!

Originally posted by davejlowe
    I have a question about dosing schedule.

My workout schedule will be the following:

AM cardio on empty stomach.
    PM weights about 3-1/2 hours after dinner.

Would it be recommended to take the doses prior to the AM and PM workout sessions?

For the AM cardio, how soon before I start should I take the Red Acid?

I really have high hopes for this, particularly the appetite suppression of it! The rest is all icing (so to speak).

Also, I'll be taking BCAA; would you recommend sipping during cardio (stationary bike on empty stomach) and weights?

Thanks!
    take the doses about 20-30 minutes prior to your two largest meals (but at least 4 hours apart and at least 4 hours before bed)

yes, sip the bcaa during cardio and lifting.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      take the doses about 20-30 minutes prior to your two largest meals (but at least 4 hours apart and at least 4 hours before bed)

yes, sip the bcaa during cardio and lifting.
      I personally find that if using for Appetite Supression I take RA a bit further out, usually around 40-45 minutes prior to the meal. I find that the supression takes a bit longer to kick in for me.

SCT, the Red Acid Addict :P
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        I personally find that if using for Appetite Supression I take RA a bit further out, usually around 40-45 minutes prior to the meal.
        Agreed..

Comment

Thanks a bunch for responding!

Well, I plan out my meals pretty well, and only put the food I've planned to eat in front of me, so the appetite suppression isn't for overeating during planned meals, but for preventing non-scheduled meals, particularly around the weekends.

So you don't think taking a dose before working out would aid in helping the body burn a few extra calories than it normally might?

Also, does anyone know the average length of time that the appetite suppression lasts for?

Comment

Thanks a bunch for responding!

Well, I plan out my meals pretty well, and only put the food I've planned to eat in front of me, so the appetite suppression isn't for overeating during planned meals, but for preventing non-scheduled meals, particularly around the weekends.

So you don't think taking a dose before working out would aid in helping the body burn a few extra calories than it normally might?

Also, does anyone know the average length of time that the appetite suppression lasts for?
            for me it lasts about 2 hours.

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

for me it lasts about 2 hours.
              Ditto here, it runs about 2-3 hours for me. 3 hours is tops and if I consumed a decent meal after the dose. If I consume a smaller meal or a shake after the dose then it runs about 2 it seems.

As far as taking it before workouts, it is my primary stimulant preworkout as well. I typically use it preworkout and before my breakfast meal. That way I receive the full thermogenic benefits during my early hours, as well as extra energy for my workouts. Additionally, remember that the Bioperine in Red Acid makes other supplements more effective as well. So if you can cluster other supplements to be taken with your preworkout Red Acid it can make for an even greater workout.
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to respond.

Looks like the following will be my schedule:

On Cardio Days:
                4:45 am wake up
                5:00 am wake up (again) and take dose of Red Acid
                5:30 am stationary bike, sipping BCAA for duration
                6:15 am shake
                6:45 am breakfast

On Weights Days:
                4:30 pm dinner
                7:30 pm take dose of Red Acid
                8:00 pm weights, sipping BCAA for duration
                9:00 pm shake

I have also purchased bulk cissus, as my shoulders and elbows are really prone to pain (maybe tendonitis? dunno).

Since it's bulk, I'll be trying all sorts of flavor combinations to mask the flavor, as I heard it's god awfull. Not sure of the dosing or time, but I'll figure that out before I get it (unless someone here has an idea).

If Red Acid works as great as I've been reading, I'll be both happy and sad. Happy because it works, sad because of the impending formula change. Perhaps when it changes I'll use the new formula along with LipidFX... Dunno yet.

Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to respond.

Looks like the following will be my schedule:

On Cardio Days:
                  4:45 am wake up
                  5:00 am wake up (again) and take dose of Red Acid
                  5:30 am stationary bike, sipping BCAA for duration
                  6:15 am shake
                  6:45 am breakfast

On Weights Days:
                  4:30 pm dinner
                  7:30 pm take dose of Red Acid
                  8:00 pm weights, sipping BCAA for duration
                  9:00 pm shake

I have also purchased bulk cissus, as my shoulders and elbows are really prone to pain (maybe tendonitis? dunno).

Since it's bulk, I'll be trying all sorts of flavor combinations to mask the flavor, as I heard it's god awfull. Not sure of the dosing or time, but I'll figure that out before I get it (unless someone here has an idea).

If Red Acid works as great as I've been reading, I'll be both happy and sad. Happy because it works, sad because of the impending formula change. Perhaps when it changes I'll use the new formula along with LipidFX... Dunno yet.

Thanks again!
                  sounds good. I think people will like the new formula, if they dont we can always go back to one that is more similar to the old. whatever the cosnumer wants in the way of products we always listen to (as long as its not outrageous).

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Remember you need the SCT stamp of approval before the reformulation is released, so promptly send me 100 bottles.. STAT!

Back to the basics!

Comment

STAT... haha i love that.. when im at work, and the i need something im like YO I NEED THAT STAT! the cooks hate it when you tell em you need your food stat though.. usually takes even longer than.. but its all good, cos it makes me happy, i dont care if i make my people wait longer. haha

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                        Remember you need the SCT stamp of approval before the reformulation is released, so promptly send me 100 bottles.. STAT!

you know it man

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          STAT... haha i love that.. when im at work, and the i need something im like YO I NEED THAT STAT! the cooks hate it when you tell em you need your food stat though.. usually takes even longer than.. but its all good, cos it makes me happy, i dont care if i make my people wait longer. haha
                          and they probably do nasty stuff to the food, that is why I never send anything back in a dining establishment

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

and they probably do nasty stuff to the food, that is why I never send anything back in a dining establishment

naah... i work at an upscale hotel, all the dining locations are extremely expensive (over priced if you ask me).. and the cooks are hard core

on a side note i had a guest yell at me yesterday, it was the most awkward thing ive had happen at work, i was literally stunned and like what the fuck

to make a long story short, i gave his daughter the wrong kind of cookie (dear lord) and refused to sign the bill, so i pick the cookies up to take them bag, and there was 2 hershey kisses on the plate so i tossed them onto the tray in the room, dude flipped out and yelled at me 'DONT THROW THEM AT ME' and i literally made this fed up face and was like whattt?! than he yelled it again and i was like i tossed them on the tray sir

he kept yelling bitching about room service and him getting the wrong orders and im like im sorry sir i brought everything your daughter ordered on the phone because i took the order, than he told me to get the right cookies back and for me to not personally deliver (still yelling) so i was like whatever opened the door and told him to have a good stay lol

by the time i got back to our station, the 17 year old girl that answers the phone and takes orders for us was practically crying cos he called and was flipping out at her cursing and all, and than she had to go back and get all of his order cos he refused to pay for it (though they ate half of it!).. i was so heated for 15minutes or so from that.. luckily this cute girl wore a hairbow to work and i kept teasing her about it (she totally wants me) so that made me happy again

but yea from working in hotels for near 6 years, i could get a free meal/room almost anywhere i want.. cos i know how to bitch for it ... the best way imo - go to the lobby when there is alot of people (check in, check out) and make a huggeee scence about something...boom, free stuff for you so you shutup and dont ruin any one elses visit.

rock on

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                              naah... i work at an upscale hotel, all the dining locations are extremely expensive (over priced if you ask me).. and the cooks are hard core

on a side note i had a guest yell at me yesterday, it was the most awkward thing ive had happen at work, i was literally stunned and like what the fuck

to make a long story short, i gave his daughter the wrong kind of cookie (dear lord) and refused to sign the bill, so i pick the cookies up to take them bag, and there was 2 hershey kisses on the plate so i tossed them onto the tray in the room, dude flipped out and yelled at me 'DONT THROW THEM AT ME' and i literally made this fed up face and was like whattt?! than he yelled it again and i was like i tossed them on the tray sir

he kept yelling bitching about room service and him getting the wrong orders and im like im sorry sir i brought everything your daughter ordered on the phone because i took the order, than he told me to get the right cookies back and for me to not personally deliver (still yelling) so i was like whatever opened the door and told him to have a good stay lol

by the time i got back to our station, the 17 year old girl that answers the phone and takes orders for us was practically crying cos he called and was flipping out at her cursing and all, and than she had to go back and get all of his order cos he refused to pay for it (though they ate half of it!).. i was so heated for 15minutes or so from that.. luckily this cute girl wore a hairbow to work and i kept teasing her about it (she totally wants me) so that made me happy again

but yea from working in hotels for near 6 years, i could get a free meal/room almost anywhere i want.. cos i know how to bitch for it ... the best way imo - go to the lobby when there is alot of people (check in, check out) and make a huggeee scence about something...boom, free stuff for you so you shutup and dont ruin any one elses visit.

rock on
                              the guy sounds like a prick, you sound like pro

Out Now:
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              Orange TRIad