So I had an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I had an idea

i wanted to put together a workout log. to keep track of my progress and all (we all do it) but what i wanted to do was something in a video format. but after talking to the gym im goto i dont think they were too excited about me making a Vlog of my training and the path to my goals. so then i thought bigger and so now what i want to do is maybe get like 4 or 5 people all with different goals and video cameras to start vlogs that i would host for them. there alot more details i have most of them spec'd out already. does this sound like a good idea?

Originally posted by bis
    i wanted to put together a workout log. to keep track of my progress and all (we all do it) but what i wanted to do was something in a video format. but after talking to the gym im goto i dont think they were too excited about me making a Vlog of my training and the path to my goals. so then i thought bigger and so now what i want to do is maybe get like 4 or 5 people all with different goals and video cameras to start vlogs that i would host for them. there alot more details i have most of them spec'd out already. does this sound like a good idea?
    I'd do it, but my gym is ran by cameranazis too
    Back to the basics!

Comment

boyscout did some great videos in his progress journal.. pretty cool stuff

Comment

Working...
      X