Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    Holy mother of cheap batman... is that a price glitch or no ?

That's like 50 cents per day for a full dose... we would never need to get off it...

Comment

hows the shipping on dps
      just checked the price its decent 7 bucks
      all their prices on CL stuff is super low
      Last edited by adoniscomplex; 07-10-2006, 03:41 PM.
      Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

That's like 50 cents per day for a full dose... we would never need to get off it...

i am not going to do the math but if you were using 1 cap a day for a lean bulk and off chance cheat ,meals it would last you like 150 days for 40 bucks after shipping
        thats a decent length of time for bulk too

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
          i am not going to do the math but if you were using 1 cap a day for a lean bulk and off chance cheat ,meals it would last you like 150 days for 40 bucks after shipping
          thats a decent length of time for bulk too
          As totally insane as it sounds, I disagree with the practice of dramatically reducing dosage of sesamin during a bulk...

Comment

As totally insane as it sounds, I disagree with the practice of dramatically reducing dosage of sesamin during a bulk...
            Oh... and if THAT sounds crazy... get this... one indication that sesamin is taking effect (optimal dosage) may actually be "feeling" like your workouts are shiat but looking much, much leaner / better.

I know... call me crazy !!!!

Comment

Oh... and if THAT sounds crazy... get this... one indication that sesamin is taking effect (optimal dosage) may actually be "feeling" like your workouts are shiat but looking much, much leaner / better.

I know... call me crazy !!!!
              PU are you saying that taking sesamin can have an effect on strength or stamina during workouts
              MY GREEN MAG LOG
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

i certinly dont feel my work outs are compromised during seasmin use , i just figure i dont need 3 pills of it so why not use 1-2
                also thats what most of the people who have been dealing seasmin for a while have been suggesting
                i just read it on the avant board from when it came out and the beast section at bb.com

more or less it comes down to money for me , when i am going to do another bulk if i do 1 seasmin a day , 1 scoop of pw a day then i know i can afford to use both for the whole year i will be bulkin again
                cause i will only need 2 tubs/bottles of each
                so on top of food , creatine , whey iso and others. it wont kill my wallet too much
                see what i am saying
                untill someone says hey adonis you should be our rep / or i have at least 25 hours of pting a week billed out
                i will be forced to think like this

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                  PU are you saying that taking sesamin can have an effect on strength or stamina during workouts
                  Absolutely without a doubt.. and depending on dosage

Simply put, it may have short term effects that some find strange (it may even feel like a negative effect BUT be a obviously / noticable / visible positive one) WHILE actually having a very positive long term effect on lean mass.

I know... that is going to take some time to sink in with people... but here are some halfway "decent" analogies:

- Soreness and feeling like crap while experiencing awesome newbie gains in actual size

- Initial soreness while GlycerGROW kicks in

- Headaches and insomnia while getting great gains with Xfactor

- Lethargy and insomnia while getting great gains with (insert prohormone here)
                  Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-10-2006, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Absolutely without a doubt.. and depending on dosage

Simply put, it may have short term effects that some find strange (it may even feel like a negative effect BUT be a obviously / noticable / visible positive one) WHILE actually having a very positive long term effect on lean mass.

I know... that is going to take some time to sink in with people... but here are some halfway "decent" analogies:

- Soreness and feeling like crap while experiencing awesome newbie gains in actual size

- Initial soreness while GlycerGROW kicks in

- Headaches and insomnia while getting great gains with Xfactor

- Lethargy and insomnia while getting great gains with (insert prohormone here)
                    Results are results so I am game may need to go pick some up and add it to my stack and see what may come.......
                    MY GREEN MAG LOG
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

I heart DPS.

Comment

Originally posted by tooloof
                        Is there a COA for this product
                        not yet, as soon as ibc gets going again with it, it will be tested, until then we will have tester logs.
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Would it be worthwhile experimenting with more than 3 caps a day?, and do you suggest taking it around pre-and post workouts? Usually I leave them as free from fat as possible...

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                            Would it be worthwhile experimenting with more than 3 caps a day?, and do you suggest taking it around pre-and post workouts? Usually I leave them as free from fat as possible...
                            In my opinion the benefits of Sesamin are better reaped with the higher fat meals, as such I'd cluster your Sesamin around those type of meals. There is some feedback on other sesamin products (which are essentially identical) with higher dosing though, so it all depends on how much value/benefit you want to derive from the product. I personally have found success on up to 4-5 caps per day, but have never myself went any higher.

SCT, loves his new laptop
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

thanks josh!

well, not including pre and post wo - I'm eating 4-5 other meals, all of which are pretty equal in terms of fat intake ~8-10g each. I don't usually eat as high as 15g of fat per meal.

I was thinking of taking them during non-workout meals, since 3 is recommended even for bulkers? Or will the log specify 3x only?

Comment

Working...
                              X