Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When should i take Blue up with my schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should i take Blue up with my schedule?

I have a question in regards to Blue up (stim version). With my schedule its not easy to work out when I wake up so i workout when I get done with my job. My question is how long do you think the affects of Blue up would stay with me if I took it before work and then worked out as compared to taking it pwo and then going to sleep? Caffeine doesn't affect me much but i've never taken yohimbe and i dont know if i'll be able to sleep.

I wouldn't recommend taking it before bed ... try to take it about 30min pre workout if you can
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

I would take it as early in the day as possible... even consider a split dosage if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        I would take it as early in the day as possible... even consider a split dosage if necessary.
        would the results still be the same with a split dosage? I was thinking of doing this but i wanted the full aggression and focus during my workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Batting333
          would the results still be the same with a split dosage? I was thinking of doing this but i wanted the full aggression and focus during my workout.
          i preffer not to split the dosage becuase I dont get the stim effects as much.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Batting333
            For the "FULL" effects, you will want to hit the gym within (around) 2 hours of taking the recommended dose IMO / IME.

Comment

Working...
            X