X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest quote I've ever seen re: Ronnie Coleman

Originally posted by eures
    How many pounds??

Maybe one day he'll be one of the mass monsters if he continues bulking that way.

Comment

that poor shirt
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        that poor shirt
        must be made of extra stretchy material to fit in that puny arm of his

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            [im]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/big/2005/05omens_irvgleb904.jpg[/img]

Ronnies legs are damn crazy....

Comment

I love that picture!! lmao

I have a few pics I ripped out of a mag... it was Ronnie testing stuff you'd see on an infomercial. Shows him ripping a chair to shreds, using one of those butterfly inner thigh toners and looking puzzled as hell with a rubix cube. Oh man, I need to scan them. lol

Comment

That's a photoshop, and a bad one at that. Come on, they didn't even take the time to match the gloss on the hand, let alone the fact that the hand is disproportionately large. Still funny

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                  That's a photoshop, and a bad one at that. Come on, they didn't even take the time to match the gloss on the hand, let alone the fact that the hand is disproportionately large. Still funny
                  Actually after some examination it doesn't appear to be a photoshop.. look at his other hand

Comment

Actually after some examination it doesn't appear to be a photoshop.. look at his other hand
                    Ronnie has HUGE hands

Comment

Actually after some examination

dont' examine too hard now pu..
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

No, it's a photoshop. Look at Cutler's hand. It's a little blury. Same with Ronnie's hand, just a little blurred. Why aren't any other body parts blury? Look very close at Cutler's r. index finger and you can even see the blocks from the low quality graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                          No, it's a photoshop. Look at Cutler's hand. It's a little blury. Same with Ronnie's hand, just a little blurred. Why aren't any other body parts blury? Look very close at Cutler's r. index finger and you can even see the blocks from the low quality graphics.
                          If they were going to take the time to photoshop it they should have had him grabbing Jay's johnson.. muwhahaha.

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

thats a very disturbing photoshop..

... and being that big is just weird IMO, talk about muscle dysmorphia to the maxx...

Comment

That first picture....WOW!

*Clears throat* DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY HEEEEEEEERO!!!??? YOU ARE EVERYTHING I WISH I COULD BEEEEEEE!!!!!

i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Working...
                              X