Sooo confused with EAA & BCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo confused with EAA & BCAA

Arite, some on bb.com argue that BCAA is better then EAA, thus Xtend>Purple Wraath. What I don't get about this is that, doesn't Purple Wraath contain BCAA's too???

Also, when i tried xtend, i did not notice much affects it had on me. Will i feel the same with purple wraath? I feel that 50 dollars is too much to spend on supplements if the supplement only gives unoticeable affects.

there is a big differnce, yet both are good.

my suggestions to you, get 1 tub purple wraath, 1 tub xtend and try this
    ( i kno it will be pricey, check anabolic inventions exceel for a cheap version of xtend )

2 scoops purple wrath 30mins before workout
    depending on your weight X scoops Xtend during workout

postworkout protein isolate shake

I weigh 215 and take 4 scoops of Xtend (I use the purple wraath scooper tho) and i have loved the results.

the rule for amino acids is; the more the better. megadosing xtend (BCAA) provides amazing results, the same prolly ellicits for EAAs as well.

Comment

General rule of thumb
      EAAs have more of an anabolic effect
      BCAAs have more of an anticatabolic effect
      I like using both and use a similar scheme to JD
      • preworkout I have 1.5 scoops Purple Wraath+ 2 scoops glycergrow
      • during workout I have 0.5 scoops Purple Wrath and 2 scoops Xtend+ 2 scoops glycergrow
      • and post workout I have 2 scoops extend

I will shortly be running out of xtend but I have some excell on had to replace it with. I tried it a while back when I received it and it was qute tasty. Definitely a good alternative to xtend
      You can always up the servings I keep them where they are now for the cost factor.
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

thats alot of glycergrow

i bet you drink tons and tons of water lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          thats alot of glycergrow

i bet you drink tons and tons of water lol
          . . . I spend more time than I would like
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by JustinKim943
            Arite, some on bb.com argue that BCAA is better then EAA, thus Xtend>Purple Wraath. What I don't get about this is that, doesn't Purple Wraath contain BCAA's too???

Also, when i tried xtend, i did not notice much affects it had on me. Will i feel the same with purple wraath? I feel that 50 dollars is too much to spend on supplements if the supplement only gives unoticeable affects.
            Without knocking ANY other Amino Acid product... I can tell you this. Yes, you WILL notice the ergogenic benefits of Purple WRAATH pre-workout just as described in the actual product write-up. One thing I will add.... it is a "Tangy Grape" flavor but I cannot personally guarantee that you will find it "delicious" (the flavor is being improved). I think the marketing monkey added the word "delicious" to the product description.

I will also personally help you maximize your results while using Purple WRAATH. Shoot me a email:

pt@controlledlabs.com

Comment

Hey pu, if you could help me I’m running low on PW and it’s not working anymore.

I’m sure if I had another tub that would suffice *twiddles thumbs*

(but honestly, if you have some best practices I’d love to hear them too)

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                Hey pu, if you could help me I’m running low on PW and it’s not working anymore.

I’m sure if I had another tub that would suffice *twiddles thumbs*

What do you mean it isn't working anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                  What do you mean it isn't working anymore?
                  Pretty sure he's joking

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                    Well I individualize everything.. that's what I spend alot of time doing... answering every question that comes in, based on the persons individual long term goals.

In general, Purple WRAATH will work better as your intensity increases. It's also perfect for long-duration cardio. For extreme gains, you probably know that I recommend extreme stretching and hyper-hydration, so once I know that the consumer "really" understands hyperhydration, I don't hesitate to recommend GlycerGROW... sometimes even before Purple WRAATH, depending on the budget... SO many variables involved.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      Pretty sure he's joking
                      Little slow today, need caffeine!!!!

Comment

lol no worries, ddawg. If I ever bitch about PW and mean it, someone PLEASE come to my house and beat the shit out of me. Honestly, now.

I agree with what you're saying pu. I really took it to heart and make a point of stretching good after I work out. I noticed the stretch marks on my legs go all the way around now, have some on my side chest, arm pits and I think my upper arms too!

That's why I'm takin GG as well. Lots of volume, and with GM now pumping me up like the Hulk, I am trying to volumize my muscles are big as I can while in the gym, then treating myself like a prince afterwards (stretching, nutrition, rest, etc). I tell all my friends, especially now that they're taking creatine and shit that they really need to drink more water when they workout. Not to be a Mr. Know-It-All, but seriously a few sips of water in between excersizes doesn't cut it eh. Sucks to be them

It's all kinda basic but people don't take the time to put all the puzzle peices together in order. As far as I understand, this should pressure my muscles into hitting that anabolic switch right

I like PW with my stack as well. Such a solid product. I wouldn't ever do cardio without it either. I'm not in a position to get catabolic, no way.

.... I'm in a really good mood right now, just finished a strong cardio session and I think my bodies releasing some of the good stuff as we speak. Just getting down a shake, finishing my log entry and goin to bed hopefully (will probably keep reading and skimming through training articles though).

Comment

Working...
                        X