Cheap "GOOD" protien powder in bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap "GOOD" protien powder in bulk

im pretty broke most of the time so i try to buy months worth of my stash at a time. i was just getting about (4) 5lb containers of whey matrix(72 servings 22g per serving) for like $96. but im sure you guys know of better deals than that. i was looking to keep in the 100-150 price range for a couple of months worth

Have you taken a look at AnabolicInnovations.com

We have 19 flavors of protein powder in Blend or Isolate

If you want to buy more than 15lbs at a time just email me at info@anabolicinnovations.com

A number of the Members and MODS here have bought from us and can give you their advice.

CROWLER
    President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
    www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by bis
      im pretty broke most of the time so i try to buy months worth of my stash at a time. i was just getting about (4) 5lb containers of whey matrix(72 servings 22g per serving) for like $96. but im sure you guys know of better deals than that. i was looking to keep in the 100-150 price range for a couple of months worth
      20lbs of Whey should last you at least last a couple months....

Comment

I strongly bump and recommend Anabolic Innovation's Whey if you need bulk quality protein at a reasonable rate. With tons of flavors, amazing customer service, and a quality product at a low price you CANNOT go wrong here..

Get some..
        Back to the basics!

Comment

werd! I just ordered last week and can't wait for my stuff to get here. Crowler, you are the best kept secret around right now! Your sales will blow up soon enough if they haven't already, especially the cookie mix

Comment

I have been enjoying my AI isolate . . great flavor and great price. I would definitely give it a go. You could even go for the sample pack 1st just to see which flavor(s) you like the best.
            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

hijacking this thread...

so can someone explain the differences and timing (if applicable) of whey blend vs. whey isolate? I know that the ON 100% blend I have on hand now has some carbs and fat in it, and that the I-Pro I have is just whey with no fat or carbs. Is that the only difference between blends and isolates?

btw, I'll be picking up one or the other from AI from when my 10lb bag of whey blend gets low.
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

I think the difference is lack of lactose/lactate? which leads to easier digestion for those who aren't good with that stuff and have intestinal discomfort from blend.... Maybe I'm wrong though? Someone will correct me if so.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                  I strongly bump and recommend Anabolic Innovation's Whey if you need bulk quality protein at a reasonable rate. With tons of flavors, amazing customer service, and a quality product at a low price you CANNOT go wrong here..

Get some..
                  I second, well third, well... anyways AI has some of the best tasting and priced protein powder around. Mixability it gets a 10, price gets a 10, and taste gets a 10 (depending on the flavors you like). You really cannot go wrong here at all.

Comment

I'll let you guys know if I can 4th that
                    Mine is getting shipped... sooon I think !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X