Cell phone pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell phone pics

I took some pics of me for my workout journal here for you guys to see but my phone is being retarded and wont send it to my email address vzwpix.com. Why is that? Its starting to piss me off. Can someone help me or do I just have to face the fact that my phone is retarded?
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

uh..... dunno dude.

have you tried reasoning with your phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
      I took some pics of me for my workout journal here for you guys to see but my phone is being retarded and wont send it to my email address vzwpix.com. Why is that? Its starting to piss me off. Can someone help me or do I just have to face the fact that my phone is retarded?
      I have no idea sorry
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
        uh..... dunno dude.

What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

get a cable chord to hook up to the PC... or text message them to a real email (hotmail, yahoo, etc.)

Comment

Buy a real camera
            + =

Comment

What error message are you getting? Who's your provider?

Comment

It says:

"Message 1 Unable to Send"

My provider is Verizon Wireless.

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

txt message it to a normal email, works for me with verizon. or look into gettinga cable.

Comment

I tried both. It doesnt work. I tried it to Pix Place and to my gmail account and nothing happened. It has worked before to both places but all of the sudden it doesnt. Friggin phones

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                      uh..... dunno dude.

Comment

Hmm... I get that error too lol.

I don't really know what causes it either. I'd just call my wireless provider.

Comment

Working...
                        X