dizzy with GG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dizzy with GG

so the last few times i have taken GG i usually get dizzy after i have left the gym and had the last scoop

i take it 1 scoop 30min before, 1 scoop during, and 1 scoop after.

what about water consumption
    1.5 gallons before i hit the body shop
    .75 gallons while putting in work
    1 gallon once i get home

on a side note the rest of my drugs(GB,WB[second month of these],PW) will be in so i might even get excited and make a log

u drink over 3 gallons of water in like a 2 hr 30min period of time??? damm
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

Comment

What (if any other supplements) have you been on ?

How long have you been on GlycerGROW ?

Are you forcing down that water intake or is it comfortable ?

Are you walking around when the dizziness hits or sitting / driving etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Krueger
        u drink over 3 gallons of water in like a 2 hr 30min period of time??? damm
        I drink three gallons a day, but dam in less then three hours. I wonder how he has time to do anything besides piss.
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          What (if any other supplements) have you been on ?

How long have you been on GlycerGROW ?

Are you forcing down that water intake or is it comfortable ?

Are you walking around when the dizziness hits or sitting / driving etc..
          about 5 weeks
          i dont force it i drink a liter with each scoop i sweat like i owe someone money on this stuff

it will usually hit me while im walking down the stairs moreover when i just stop like i come home and sit infront of my pc cause my day is done

as far as supplements im on the GB,WB, and GG thats it really aside from food and nitrotech and ISS whey matrix shakes i was on the BSN stack but i waited 2 weeks before i started taking the CL stack

from 5am-4:30pm 1.5 gallons before i hit the body shop 1 liter with GG
          from 5:30-9:30ish im in the gym .75 gallons while putting in work
          from 9:30-12:30ish 1 gallon once i get home
          Last edited by bis; 06-30-2006, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Holy Shit! Maybe it's the four hours of sleep you're getting a night? Seriously, I think you need to reprioritize if you are spending four hours in the gym a day and only four hours of sleep. Most people will tell you to try and get eight, but i definitely think you can cut your workout time in half and add two hours of sleep...

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Comment

Thats what I was thinking^^

3 gallons is close to too much for an entire day IMO, let alone over a few hours. Knock the h2o intake back, start sleeping more, and theres no reason why anyone should be lifting for 4 hours.
                + =

Comment

what's your reasoning for drinking that much water in 3 hours and lifting for 4 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by bis
                    ...from 5:30-9:30ish im in the gym ...
                    wow.. that's a long time to be in the gym for.. especially for your body.. your body only stays in anabolicy for so long when you lift.. after 1-2 hours your body starts to go to catabolic state and eats away at it's own muscle instead of building it. ;(

Comment

Probobaly deplting all your electrolyte levels from drinking that much water.

Comment

yeah im going to cut back on the water intake and maybe throw some gatorade in there. the times are not exact thats just the time i have alloted for going to the gym i have a 1hr commute from work so when i get to the gym i have to change and then some weeks its shorter or longer
                        cause it goes something like
                        2 weeks of 2x15 then 2 weeks of 2x10 then 2 weeks of 5x5 and negs. and i do full body workouts mon wends fri tues and thurs sat and sunday are just for cardio so i get home earier and sleep more on those days.

the 5hrs or so of sleep goes all the way back to the corps theres alot of stuff to get done in 1 day

Comment

You can die from drinking to much water. I think you should spread out the water intake through out your day... I beleive 3 gallons is near half the maximum amount of water you can consume in one day and you do it in just a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jas1n
                            You can die from drinking to much water. I think you should spread out the water intake through out your day... I beleive 3 gallons is near half the maximum amount of water you can consume in one day and you do it in just a couple of hours.
                            I don't think he explained it very well. He drinks 3 gallons over the course of a day. Not in a couple hours. 1 and a half gallons during the day while he's at work. About 3/4 of a gallon while we're in the gym working out. Then he drinks about another gallon when we get home from the gym. I don't think he counts the liquids in his shakes either.

Comment

Oh ok! I was thinkint 3 gal in a couple hours would induce constant urination.
                              Repping at the gym with pee running down ones leg and such.

lol

Ok, I'm thirsty now.

Comment

Working...
                              X