Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Scoop in Excell? do i use protein scoop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Scoop in Excell? do i use protein scoop?

Hey, i just got my package from anabolic innovations but i dont know how to make any of the products. The excell doesnt have a scopper but idont know how much liquid to mix it with. My protein came with a scooper but i dont know how much to mix that with either.

Jdub

p.s. everything smells so good!

I guess i am just supposed to use the protein scooper. The excell taste interesting, i put a scoop in 4 oz of water and it tastes weird. THe protein tastes great though. To bad my cookies didnt turn out!

Jdub

Comment

Hi Jdub,

VERY glad you like the flavor of the protein powder. If you follow John Lee's directions for the cookie mix I am SURE You will think they are great.

There should be a scoop in the EXCELL, we have had 3 people tell us they didn't receive one, and sure enough a few days later they find it in the EXCELL bag. You sure it isn't burried in your EXCELL?

You can use the Protein scoop and one serving would be one scoop.

BTW we don't always get here and certainly don't see all the threads so if you want to reach me why don't you email me at info@anabolicinnovations, like you have the past 8 times lol

Or PM me I think I have 5 or 6 from you already

Thanks

CROWLER
      Last edited by CROWLER; 06-30-2006, 06:25 PM.
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

It might be in there but i looked pretty good, anyways, how much water should you add with each scoop of excell?

Thanks for all the help Crowler, Next time i will definitally pick up some choas

Jdub

Comment

o and a idea for you,

Put directions on your site! I went there to look and couldnt find any thing!

Jdub

Comment

FYI i just sifted all my excell to find the scoop but didnt find one. O well no biggie!

Jdub

Comment

for price excell seems awsome. i dont think ill even buy xtend again even

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                for price excell seems awsome. i dont think ill even buy xtend again even
                I got a 5kilos of Xtend for 37.99 each

Comment

Where?

Jdub

Comment

Working...
                  X