im hungry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im hungry

7 weeks out from my show and now im hungry. Just cheated and had a handfull of gold fish (oops...ill be ok though lol) and this dieting thing is getting to me! Give me some tips guys and gals
    SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

whey

Comment

hmmm i have zero appetite for the past few days. I am really struggling to get my meals in - no idea why

Comment

im just about to get stuck into 3 fried eggs, veggies, chips, buttered bread. mmmmmmm.

Comment

i went to wendys last night.. spicy chicken + fries + diet coke
          nice lil cheat =)

Comment

Originally posted by theking
            7 weeks out from my show and now im hungry. Just cheated and had a handfull of gold fish (oops...ill be ok though lol) and this dieting thing is getting to me! Give me some tips guys and gals
            Hang some of Sonny's artwork with Aries on your fridge, read his articles, then read Dorian Yates' bood Blood and Guts. If that doesn't motivate you to stay on track, then I don't know what will!

By the way, the rest of you who posted the cheat crap are a bunch of a$$3$, give the guy some real support!
            Last edited by ddawg91; 06-30-2006, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I had pizza rolls and subway last night, not your tuity fruity low fat sub, this baby had all the fixin's. I woke up this morning and felt like I was thrown down a few flights of stairs.

edit - chew some gum? sugar free of course.
              Last edited by Sethva; 06-30-2006, 11:03 AM.
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

1 cheat meal wont kill him... hell, it may even help in the big picture by keepin him motivated and focused after for a long time!

just dont gorge on ice cream or something like that, make it a smart cheat meal..

Comment

Originally posted by theking

when i get hungry during a cut, i just start gorging myself with a lot of water.
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    when i get hungry during a cut, i just start gorging myself with a lot of water.
                    I swear to you when I first read ^ post I saw "gropoing myself", I'm lacking some serious sleep and my mind has been seriuosly corrupted by this forum. Anywyas....

I agree with what both mr.aries and ddawg said, fill up on water and post some pics to remind you of your goal.
                    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                    -Jack Bauer

Comment

oh man filling up on water reminds me of a story from when i was in the corps. we would have to drink a full canteen of water before bed and hold the empty container empty over out head. and EVERYONE had to finish. one time this cat was trying to finish and he dropped his canteen on the floor well the DI on duty made us all go and refill out canteens and drink them again i have never seen so many people throw up from drinking so much water in my life

good times damn i miss that place

Comment

Originally posted by bis
                        good times damn i miss that place
                        You miss sleeping in the same room with a bunch of other guys? Gaaaaaaaaay....can we get a rainbow smiley in here for bis please?

Comment

Originally posted by Mers
                          You miss sleeping in the same room with a bunch of other guys? Gaaaaaaaaay....can we get a rainbow smiley in here for bis please?
                          lol

Comment

Working...
                          X