Sports Quotes ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Quotes ...

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...Oh my God, what have I just said?"

10. David Coleman: "There goes Juan Torera down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class."

11. "And here's Moses Kiptanui—the 19 year old Kenyan, who turned 20 a few weeks ago." Sports commentator David Coleman

12. Rugby Commentator: "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

13. Weathergirl: "So Trevor, where's that eight inches you promised me last night? Oh, hell! Are we still on air?"
    Becky Mantin - BBC weathergirl, the day after it was supposed to snow and didn't, to jigaboo newsreader, Trevor McDonald

14. Astronomy commentator: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and it looks like he's just come in his shorts."
    Michael Buerk watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage

15. Golf Commentator on caddy Fanny Sunneson: "Some weeks Nick Faldo likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to play with himself."

16. Running commentator: "Paula has a quick look between her legs and likes what she sees."

17. Motor Racing commentator: "What does it feel like being rammed up the backside by Barrichello?"
    James Allen interviewing Ralf Schumacher at a Grand Prix

john madden

--- it seems as if troy cant throw the ball better now that he has both his contacts in!

Hey, the offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field.”

A team should never practice on a field that is not lined. Your players have to become aware of the field's boundaries.”

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.”

Comment

anything john madden says is golden

Comment

lol, I agree man. He says the stupidest stuff. I remember one game "In order for them to get a first down, they have to get passed that yellow line on your screen"

...Yep, genius I tell ya!
        i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

"To get more yards, it's best to move the ball from the line of scrimmage down the field."

"Usually the team with the most points wins the game!"

Here's a guy who when he runs, he moves faster.

Comment

Mike Tyson quotes

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

theres so many more but these are prolly my top 2 favorites from him

Comment

Working...
            X